Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

New Sponsor BC.GAME

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Am I the only one who doesn't care who we're sponsored by so long as we're paid well?

A crypto-gambling based gaming site is pretty tame in comparison to the vast majority of the Premier League. 

I would prefer it wasn't, but in the grand scheme of what's important in my life, it's up there with what socks to wear in the morning. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Babylon said:

I would prefer it wasn't, but in the grand scheme of what's important in my life, it's up there with what socks to wear in the morning. 

Bloody club can't even get a proper pair of sock for Babylon. Effing joke. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Lambert09 said:

i hope they have the rights for pac man. because i bet they absolutely don’t and nobody would have noticed before lol

Someone get Bandai Namco on Twitter and get this shit off our shirts. lol

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Yeah it's just the sad reality of the Premier League.

Would rather be sponsored by a Leicestershire firm but the reality is that we need to go cap in hand to these shady ****ers in order to remain competitive.

53 minutes ago, hebangsthedrums said:

Yeh shut the forum, everyone's just looking for something to talk about

It's all moaning now. 

It was more cheerful on here when we were in league one.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

One day i want to see us sponsored by Walkers tyres service...simply the best in Leicester!!!

Edited by Raj

33 minutes ago, Babylon said:

EXACTLY.

We seem to just moan for the sake of moaning.

As long as the $$$$$ is good i actually couldn't care who it was sponsored by nowadays.

Loads of clubs are sponsored by betting companies and nothing gets done, I've never heard of these, will never use the product (Just like SBS last time) but if it gets us a few players good on them.

UP THE CITY!

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

This is the key question. If it’s half a million and we had a decent alternative fair enough but if it’s 10s of millions then it’s a no brainer. Potentially the difference between re-signing Ndidi or signing Jack Colback 

These companies are being banned from sponsorship in 26/27 anyway

I guess we're not in a great position to be too fussy and any sponsorship is better than none, I guess.

I'm sure it's 10 million at least,  I just hope we use the money wisely.

So far other than Fatawu I'm not very impressed with the Calibre of signings, but then I guess they have something to prove

7 minutes ago, Raj said:

EXACTLY.

We seem to just moan for the sake of moaning.

As long as the $$$$$ is good i actually couldn't care who it was sponsored by nowadays.

Loads of clubs are sponsored by betting companies and nothing gets done, I've never heard of these, will never use the product (Just like SBS last time) but if it gets us a few players good on them.

UP THE CITY!

Yes. If it's legal so what. At this rate this forum will be renamed Moaners R Us

• Like 4

i don't think it is going to cause a crypto currency gambling problem among the fanbase or tv audience (good luck seeing the logo at a game and getting enough signal to download the app) and so i'm ok with it. Relieving some crypto fin tech dicks of their cash is fine with me. 

2 hours ago, stu said:

Urgh, gambling cypto company with very dodgy Trust Pilot reviews...

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/bc.game

To be fair you go on any bookie sites trustpilot reviews and they're all shocking because it's full of liars and idiots generally.

Usually all claiming money has been taken or that the games are rigged because they've decided to do £5 spins with a starting balance of £100 lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

The company is legal just as Bet 365 or 888, defabet, hollywood bets, w88 etc who all sponsor teams so whats the bigger issue here?

• Like 1