Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

New Sponsor BC.GAME

59 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

People want a competitive club but then to be sponsored by tree hugging companies who couldn’t pay us enough, it’s not even a bad sponsor there’s way way worse

This is a club that loses £50m+ on the regular. An extra £2m from cryptoscam.org vs. a regular sponsor won't make a difference. It's the 3rd GK wages for a year. 

No material difference to club finances

But we know all the club has sold itself out. Just another chip away at the soul of the club. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure this is moaning for the sake of moaning. Some on here buy shirts and wear them, and some don't. Personally, I wear shirts to games, occasionally out and about, but I play football once a week, and wear football shirts for that. The sponsor is a big part of the shirt, and wearing the shirt is helping to advertise that brand.

I loved having a local company like Walkers on the shirt & I wore it with pride. Last Monday I wore an Alliance + Leicester shirt: no longer around, but a Leicester company. I don't have much affinity with King Power, but it is tied to the club through owners, stadium name, funding etc. & is part of out history, so feels very much affiliated to the club & I'm happy enough with that.

But rather than affinity, I actively can't stand companies like FBS and BC.Game which shouldn't really even be legal, and I don't want to help advertise. I'm not saying I'd never but a shirt with that on, but didn't buy any FBS and it would take a really nice shirt (or a green & yellow pinstripes one) for me to do so.

So from a financial point of view, I want the club to maximise income, but from a perspective of them releasing a good shirt that I'd buy - this choice of sponsor makes that very difficult, so I think a good moan is the right response here! :thumbdown:

1 minute ago, Poznan34 said:

This is a club that loses £50m+ on the regular. An extra £2m from cryptoscam.org vs. a regular sponsor won't make a difference. It's the 3rd GK wages for a year. 

But we know all the club has sold itself out. Just another chip away at the soul of the club. 

I’d of thought it would be more than that, probably isn’t a load of companies wanting to sponsor us

1 minute ago, Alfie.meadsy said:

Wish we had walkers.

The sponsorship under them last time was peanuts. Unfortunately they wouldn't pay the money we'd require to even consider it. 

10 minutes ago, Poznan34 said:

An extra £2m could be the difference between hitting PSR or not 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, nick6666 said:

I don't really want my son wearing a shirt with a betting company on it .. will the club sell the shirt without that sponsorship on it.. anyone 

Highly doubt it, I don’t see other clubs selling theirs without it 

• Like 1