Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

TV game moves 2024/25

13 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Wow Friday night, works well for me. This is around the time of the helicopter anniversary, I predict we spank them 4-0, Vichai songs aplenty and this is the best day of season 24/25

I know your post is probably tongue in cheek but that's optimism in the extreme :D

3 hours ago, FoxesTalker said:

I know your post is probably tongue in cheek but that's optimism in the extreme :D

It's not tongue in cheek! We tend to do well on the anniversary fixture and we smashed them 4 zip in the season we went down. Forest aren't that great and we will turn up at least once this season.

1 minute ago, grobyfox1990 said:

It's not tongue in cheek! We tend to do well on the anniversary fixture and we smashed them 4 zip in the season we went down. Forest aren't that great and we will turn up at least once this season.

To be fair, our home record against Forest is a lot better than the away record.

2 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

They are way better than us - the gap between us and Forest is sadly quite big - when they have finished buying their Targeted No.9 the gulf will have grown even more 

• 1 month later...

I’d be shocked if Chelsea doesn’t get moved what with the return of Maresca and KDH, usually one TNT pick up with us at home to them. As mentioned Man Utd away will get moved to the Sunday (can’t be the Monday as it’s internationals the week after) due to their European game. 

• Like 1

Got a bad feeling they'll move Ipswich to Monday or something crap. We never seem to get that game at a decent time and we've just simply not had many moved.

Man Utd away by my calculation has to be Sunday regardless.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

I've always thought this was a common myth, exacerbated by moany cvnts like Klopp, can't find stats to confirm or deny though

It’s definitely factual, ive got the stats to back it up.. it’s called my bet365 betting history lol

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Got a bad feeling they'll move Ipswich to Monday or something crap. We never seem to get that game at a decent time and we've just simply not had many moved.

In theory, Ipswich vs Leicester shouldn't be a TV game but you never know. I think Man U and Chelsea games will be our TV picks for November. Maybe even just Chelsea.

On 07/08/2024 at 15:44, Old Fox said:

They are way better than us - the gap between us and Forest is sadly quite big - when they have finished buying their Targeted No.9 the gulf will have grown even more 

It's probably not the thread to be discussing this but you can't be looking too much into league positions 3 games in to a season. 

It's not like they have won 3 out of 3. They have only won 1 game and that was against Southampton, a team that most other teams will be expected to beat this season.

I don't think there's much difference between us and Forest, and come the end of the season, we'll both be fighting for survival.

14 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

My feeling also. Ipswich Monday night, Man Utd Sunday 2pm, Chelsea Saturday 12.30pm, Brentford doesn't move.