Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Fulham boat party

1 minute ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Can we bring our own booze. If we can’t, how stringent are the checks 

No there is a bar on board. Guessing you maybe didn't get the email from us? Had timings and questions like this on it.

• Sad 1

In case any of you were thinking of trying to get general sale tickets via FFC, this is on the website

General Sale* Fulham FC will be monitoring bookings and any tickets purchased by supporters who live in the vicinity of Leicester (and local areas) who do not have a previous booking history with us, will be terminated.

I was offered a cpl of tickets for this in the home end through work - can’t go as away, the guy told me his season tickets are £1,600 each. If you think our pricing structure is bad lol

On 08/08/2024 at 18:40, Tommy G said:

I was offered a cpl of tickets for this in the home end through work - can’t go as away, the guy told me his season tickets are £1,600 each. If you think our pricing structure is bad lol

I've got tickets in the Riverside stand for this match, I can confirm the tickets are ridiculously expensive 😫 

21 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Getting excited now.

Serious question. Any idea why the trip that takes roughly an hour normally is stretched to three for this?  Re-routing perhaps or allowing extra time to fish Leicester fans out of the Thames  along the way having done a Robert Maxwell Tribute Act?  

• Haha 2