Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Kit New Thread

1 hour ago, davieG said:

I've never taken much interest in kits but I simply hate the curved stripe on the shorts not only does it look daft but it's bad enough having the 3 stripes everywhere making all kits look like part of a set but now the added curve on the shorts urgh!

The curve on the home kit looks decent IMO. My son has the full kit and I noticed it makes a seamless pattern with the swirly bits on the side.

I think the white kit is going to be the least offensive, but stands every chance of being very very dull.

13 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

I haven’t fannied around with the yellow, but a simple hue change shows what it’d look like with a blue/green tint.

lcfcblue.jpeg.bb8674b29bc20b7b7115c59472a692c2.jpeg

Bravo sir 💙🦊 that looks 1000% better

• Like 1

This might have already been mentioned but this year's kit is slim fit. It is not advertised on the webpage. I got a small and it is significantly smaller than previous years. It's a similar size to the 13/14 year old kit from last year. It's really poor.

19 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Love having kits in our traditional colours. 

Vomit has been associated with our kits for years 

...and some of our players wearing our kit particularly in the Relegation season.

21 hours ago, Lonsdalefox said:

This might have already been mentioned but this year's kit is slim fit. It is not advertised on the webpage. I got a small and it is significantly smaller than previous years. It's a similar size to the 13/14 year old kit from last year. It's really poor.

Can't wait to see everyones pop belly 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Lewis wc said:

I’m hoping the 3rd pulls it from the depths will be really nice if it’s anything like this 

IMG_6484.jpeg

That’s all white isn’t it.

Edited by VLC86
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Lonsdalefox said:

Same with the kids kits. My 8 year old son has had to get an 11-12

1 hour ago, Lewis wc said:

I’m hoping the 3rd pulls it from the depths will be really nice if it’s anything like this 

IMG_6484.jpeg

Do what Leeds have done with their away shirt and stick a retro badge on that, and we'll have 1 shirt I'll consider buying this season

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lewis wc said:

IMG_6484.jpeg

It’s got the Fox & Crop as the pattern, not the fox head. 

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

Sat on the train last night, I noticed my lads premier league badge is peeling off his blue kit already. Washed twice on a cold wash and dried on the line. Cracking quality hey?

Is there a Championship badge underneath?

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Sat on the train last night, I noticed my lads premier league badge is peeling off his blue kit already. Washed twice on a cold wash and dried on the line. Cracking quality hey?

you just have to pay the monthly badge fee... $25 :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

Newcastle's 3rd Adidas uses retro badge....please make it happen for us 🙏🏼 🙏🏼 

Along with, rail seating, safe standing, the abolishment of the goal music, swapping the family stand and the kop, self serving pints, co-ordinated singing sections, statues of greats, the stadium expansion, the signing of good players and our honours proudly shown around the stadium, I feel you maybe left disappointed!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 27/07/2024 at 08:17, phoneticerror said:

Washed twice already? The **** has he been doing in it? lol