Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Kit New Thread

Worth mentioning for those looking for reps, I got my lad an England kit a month or so ago from the Gate using the seller with the best reviews. It was way too big (usually the other way around right?) so I ordered a size down from Soccer03. The new one that has just arrived is a lot better quality including the material, placement of logos and the number/name. Will order from there again.

Edited by phoneticerror

39 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Worth mentioning for those looking for reps, I got my lad an England kit a month or so ago from the Gate using the seller with the best reviews. It was way too big (usually the other way around right?) so I ordered a size down from Soccer03. The new one that has just arrived is a lot better quality including the material, placement of logos and the number/name. Will order from there again.

Nothing on soccer03 yet, likely to be a while.

On 17/08/2024 at 14:37, damolcfc said:

Bqlsports 

10 days delivery 

🦊

@damolcfc

Thanks - one thing that did strike me on the product description was this wording:

Welcome to our store! High quality products Do not use the washing machine!

Is this really true and need to handwash?

16 minutes ago, Newcastle_Fox said:

@damolcfc

Thanks - one thing that did strike me on the product description was this wording:

Is this really true and need to handwash?

We have ordered another 3 last week 

Never handwashed...??

Never peeled off?? 

On our 3rd season of kits.

That's our opinion,  😊😊I have no problem recommending 

😊

I also don't receive commission 🤣

• Like 1

I thought this might be of interest to some. The club transfers that are being put in this season are shockingly poor compared to previous years. Not sure what has changed but they feel thinner and the PL lion started to peel off the shirts very quickly despite only being washed on a cold setting.

I tried to peel the bugger off as it looked scruffy and it left quite a bit of residue behind. So I looked on eBay and found this. It came yesterday and applied great, lining it up with the residue so the shirt isn’t ruined. What’s nice is it comes with the NRFR graphic that the club don’t put on our shirts. The overall quality is better than the one the club put on.

I won’t be getting any badges put on from the club again. Straight to this guy.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/256211179648?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=IbzHAqNJQIO&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=H3BhnSA2TGa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

On 22/08/2024 at 08:29, phoneticerror said:

I agree. The first wave are pretty pointless IMO. Especially that olive one 🤮

It’s no coincidence that the shittest ones were released first and the best one (the pre match warm up one) emerges last.

Adidas wants to milk fans dry and the clubs are all for it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VLC86 said:

It’s no coincidence that the shittest ones were released first and the best one (the pre match warm up one) emerges last.

Adidas wants to milk fans dry and the clubs are all for it.

Yep, that’s business. I think some of those shouldn’t even have been released. Hideous.

2 hours ago, Sooper Steve's shin said:

Picked up the new third “Ice Kings” shirt. Much nicer in reality than the photographs - I think they’ve shot themselves in the foot a bit with the pics that have been published. It’s not white, it is an actually a very subtle ice blue (the collar has white bits for contrast). Navy on the sleeve stripes and badge sets it off nicely. Good to see the old logo although the multiple repeat of it is probably not the best use. 

I agree, much better in person. I’m picking one up at some point

22 hours ago, Sooper Steve's shin said:

Picked up the new third “Ice Kings” shirt. Much nicer in reality than the photographs - I think they’ve shot themselves in the foot a bit with the pics that have been published. It’s not white, it is an actually a very subtle ice blue (the collar has white bits for contrast). Navy on the sleeve stripes and badge sets it off nicely. Good to see the old logo although the multiple repeat of it is probably not the best use. 

Here is the one I’ve bought with the sponsor removed.

IMG_8424.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1