Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Kit New Thread

2 hours ago, Tielemans63 said:

That's a beautiful thing. Where did you get that from please mate?

Club shop I assume you can ask without the naff sponsor!

4 hours ago, Tielemans63 said:

That's a beautiful thing. Where did you get that from please mate?

As others have said, it’s just ordered through the club shop and you email in with your order number to get it removed (or order one that doesn’t have the crap sponsor on).

• Like 2

On 17/08/2024 at 14:37, damolcfc said:

Bqlsports 

10 days delivery 

🦊

Thank you so much for the recommendation on bql sports. Ordered my boy the home strip for this season a week Friday just gone, last Monday it said despatched even though bank holiday and it arrived today.. 

first inspection, great colouring and looks identical. Only thing is it’s printed with bc game and the bia saigon logo, if I was to criticise it would be to order two sizes bigger.. I ordered one size bigger but he likes the room.. 

but either way for £14 for shirt, socks and shorts it’s a win win.. 

cheers @damolcfc

• Like 1

I don't know why Blackburn Rovers popped up on my Facebook feed but all three of their kits are beautiful. Made by Macron.

Home kit is a nice, basic kit with a smart collar, away kit is black with red pinstripes and third kit is baby pink with a white pattern which I assume is a map of Blackburn. 

A nice selection. I wish we had Macron.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MS0204 said:

Thank you so much for the recommendation on bql sports. Ordered my boy the home strip for this season a week Friday just gone, last Monday it said despatched even though bank holiday and it arrived today.. 

first inspection, great colouring and looks identical. Only thing is it’s printed with bc game and the bia saigon logo, if I was to criticise it would be to order two sizes bigger.. I ordered one size bigger but he likes the room.. 

but either way for £14 for shirt, socks and shorts it’s a win win.. 

cheers @damolcfc

We have ordered all 3, and happy, for the kids who grow out of them after 1 year 😀 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

https://www.lcfc.com/news/4111038/remembering-the-ice-kings-white-shirt?lang=en

When LCFC finally do the article which should have gone with the kit launch. 

Just do things properly, not half arsed

I remember Richie Norman doing summer football coaching down St Margaret's Pastures as a kid.

He always seemed a top bloke and really humble, as you'd imagine from that era. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I remember Richie Norman doing summer football coaching down St Margaret's Pastures as a kid.

He always seemed a top bloke and really humble, as you'd imagine from that era. 

Great to see what were  a few of my first City heroes

11 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

It's our 140th anniversary this year too. Nothing on that nor no commemorative kit. Poor. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Totally, this stuff should’ve been teased weeks before, told the story, introduced and educated us all into the players involved, told us their stories, build some hype behind the kit which would probably increase sales, but the club are so non-league and reactive rather than pro-active. They must make it up as they go along. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

I noticed that the previous year's away kit is on sale for just £32 at Sports Direct, but it doesn’t have the King Power sponsor on it. Does anyone know why that is? Sorry if this is a silly question!image.thumb.png.b3b6f4110c60de9833d33fae45ba2e80.png

Don’t know but really improves it 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Haywood_6 said:

Does anyone know why that is? Sorry if this is a silly question!

Would be early stock from the first batch of orders in early 2023, because we didn't know if we'd be relegated or not and whether that would affect the shirt sponsorship - FBS didn't want to keep paying their PL rate if we were in the Championship so voided the main sponsor agreement, and King Power sponsorship was only finalised late on because the club couldn't find another sponsor willing to pay an "acceptable" rate