Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Kit New Thread

5 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

140 isn’t a milestone. 150 yes.

Agree to disagree - IMO every ten years and every 25 years is a worthy milestone to celebrate. It just can get a bit congested with x20, x25, x30 / x70, x75, x80 years

11 hours ago, Haywood_6 said:

I noticed that the previous year's away kit is on sale for just £32 at Sports Direct, but it doesn’t have the King Power sponsor on it. Does anyone know why that is? Sorry if this is a silly question!image.thumb.png.b3b6f4110c60de9833d33fae45ba2e80.png

That is genuinely a belter of a shirt without the sponsor. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Haywood_6 said:

I noticed that the previous year's away kit is on sale for just £32 at Sports Direct, but it doesn’t have the King Power sponsor on it. Does anyone know why that is? Sorry if this is a silly question!image.thumb.png.b3b6f4110c60de9833d33fae45ba2e80.png

That's a belter. Got myself one ordered. 

9 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

That's a belter. Got myself one ordered. 

Curious as to whether this will actually arrive with KP on… Can you confirm when yours arrives please?

I don’t mind KP on shirts - but the placement of everything on this one wasn’t flattering on anybody bigger than a Medium. Will grab a fat boy large if the sponsor is missing.

8 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Curious as to whether this will actually arrive with KP on… Can you confirm when yours arrives please?

I don’t mind KP on shirts - but the placement of everything on this one wasn’t flattering on anybody bigger than a Medium. Will grab a fat boy large if the sponsor is missing.

I ordered one as well, will post pics when it arrives

On 13/09/2024 at 06:41, phoneticerror said:

It's mustard. 

1000010082.jpg

• Like 4

On 13/09/2024 at 18:26, AjcW said:

That we haven’t got one? 

Honestly, it's absurd commercial incompetence. Sponsorless Leicester shirts with the trefoil and running fox would sell more quickly than the contents of St. Trinian's laundry basket in Tokyo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1