Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Kit New Thread

So the women’s (non-fitted) shirt with KP as the sponsor are exactly the same size as the men’s - same chest width and same back length. But the club insist you must have the WSL badge on the sleeve. I doubt they’ll start taking requests to not include this (though they should) so wondering how easy it would be to peel them off?

33 minutes ago, Cockney Fox said:

So the women’s (non-fitted) shirt with KP as the sponsor are exactly the same size as the men’s - same chest width and same back length. But the club insist you must have the WSL badge on the sleeve. I doubt they’ll start taking requests to not include this (though they should) so wondering how easy it would be to peel them off?

Just order a men’s shirt without a sponsor? Unless you explicitly want King Power on it.

46 minutes ago, Cockney Fox said:

You can just email the club shop to ask for a men's with the KP sponsor

Watching the game last night, the splodges of colour on the black actually looked well balanced. My problem with it is that it just looks like splodges of pink. If the main colour was a light blue echoing last year's away kit, I think it would work much better &  might actually like it. But we've done the pink thing and it was awful - why do we need to go back to pink for a 3rd time?

2 hours ago, Golden Fox said:

Watching the game last night, the splodges of colour on the black actually looked well balanced. My problem with it is that it just looks like splodges of pink. If the main colour was a light blue echoing last year's away kit, I think it would work much better &  might actually like it. But we've done the pink thing and it was awful - why do we need to go back to pink for a 3rd time?

Allow me to get into the mindset of the adidas designer who was in charge of this kit... last season's orangey-yellow third and the 19-20 pink third churned up and projectile vomited onto a blank (black) canvas

• Haha 1

And to think we mock 80s fashion.  The 80s produced 2 of my 3 all time favourite shirts.  Ind coope pin stripe running fox badge and England Mexico 86.  The 3rd being bukta walkers crisps 1990-92.  

But they are made as fashion items not just football kits these days.  I've no doubt plenty of kids will be sporting these even if adults don't.  

Imagine something like this, with our old running fox badge on?

Instead we get that monstrosity of an away shirt.....

Seeing it being worn last night some how made it worse too, just didn't look a football kit at all. I'm really hoping the 3rd kit is something even remotely special, but I'm not holding out any hope 

Screenshot_20240724-140447.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

Its poor but really could have been a lot worse (Bam Bam Bigalo) going by the earlier pics.

I genuinely think you'd struggle to get much worse.

Home kit has grown on me though.

13 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Imagine something like this, with our old running fox badge on?

Instead we get that monstrosity of an away shirt.....

Seeing it being worn last night some how made it worse too, just didn't look a football kit at all. I'm really hoping the 3rd kit is something even remotely special, but I'm not holding out any hope 

Screenshot_20240724-140447.png

This is what drives me insane. There is absolutely no excuse for us to have horrible kits.

Imagine the running fox on a green and yellow pinstriped kit. I'd be buying it the second I'd finished my wank.

• Haha 1