Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Kit New Thread

26 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I'm not doubting your greater knowledge on this subject compared to mine, but this doesn't make sense to me. We had 2 bespoke kits last season, not just one and a couple of generic templates, but we had embossed fox heads on the home shirt and a nod to history in the away. No way that this season Adidas have chucked a few templates at us this year, colours and all, and just told us to pick one. And even if they did, whoever decided on this away kit is so hugely disconnected from the fan base they might as well follow another sport let alone another team. 

They surely must have some sort of catalogue, with colour choices when it comes to templates? Even a Sunday league side gets to pick and order in bulk a particular template in whatever colour they want 😂

For sure fair points and obviously I don’t know our deal mate.

That said there probably isn’t many / any at our club that have paid to watch the team on a freezing cold night away at Port Vale (for example) and then repeated the process forever more. That will always be the problem at football clubs like ours. You can have all the degrees in the world and the smartest suits, cheesiest grin but if you don’t understand how a football thinks / behaves then you’ll f**k up.

These are commercial deals made with a commission payment in mind, what the fans want is never going to be considered until afterwards unfortunately.

That away kit is actually offensive. I wouldnt wear it even if i was paid too.

Looks like something you’d turn up to the year 6 disco in during the early 00s. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dames said:

That away kit is actually offensive. I wouldnt wear it even if i was paid too.

Looks like something you’d turn up to the year 6 disco in during the early 00s. 

Ner, it hasn't got Chinese writing all over it and I picture of a dragon on the back 😂

Although I actually quite like it, I’m slightly disappointed it wasn’t more like the mock up and it’s turned out to be a lighter pink rather than a brighter orange.. maybe I’m just a fan of the darker kits as opposed to a white away.. 

soon as I saw black away kit couple of years ago with the black and green squares I was hooked too, although wasn’t keen on last years sash one.. 

4 hours ago, Jordan said:

That away kit looks absolutely hideous from behind

IMG_9311.jpeg

That is fookin terrible.  Someone doing shrooms when they came up with this design?

Or was it designed by a Canadian watching the northern lights and doing shrooms? My bad?!?!

23 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

That is fookin terrible.  Someone doing shrooms when they came up with this design?

Or was it designed by a Canadian watching the northern lights and doing shrooms? My bad?!?!

The backs of the shirts have looked bad for 2 seasons thanks to the weird rounding on the bottom. Nasty stuff that. What’s wrong with a normal back?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MS0204 said:

Although I actually quite like it, I’m slightly disappointed it wasn’t more like the mock up and it’s turned out to be a lighter pink rather than a brighter orange.. maybe I’m just a fan of the darker kits as opposed to a white away.. 

soon as I saw black away kit couple of years ago with the black and green squares I was hooked too, although wasn’t keen on last years sash one.. 

Are you Marilyn Manson? 

1 hour ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

If the pink was blue it would be the best away kit we’ve had from adidas and I’m not even joking. These are the fine margins in football

This is a stretch imho 

47 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I haven’t fannied around with the yellow, but a simple hue change shows what it’d look like with a blue/green tint.

lcfcblue.jpeg.bb8674b29bc20b7b7115c59472a692c2.jpeg

Makes me want to smoke a menthol.

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Jordan said:

That away kit looks absolutely hideous from behind

IMG_9311.jpeg

I've never taken much interest in kits but I simply hate the curved stripe on the shorts not only does it look daft but it's bad enough having the 3 stripes everywhere making all kits look like part of a set but now the added curve on the shorts urgh!

• Like 2