Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Kit New Thread

On 03/08/2024 at 07:45, Quorndon_Fox said:

The nice thing about buying from Nike or Adidas is you guarantee a child has been forced into making not just one but hundreds of ‘official’ shirts in the same day.

And the shirt quality is basically shite . £70 for a polyester t shirt with iron on lettering 😆

Newcastle’s new away shirt is nothing particularly outstanding but given its a nod to a shirt from 90s will literally sell thousands. They’ve done a slick release video and made it feel part of something. A complete contrast to that awful away shirt and it’s launch 

35 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Newcastle’s new away shirt is nothing particularly outstanding but given its a nod to a shirt from 90s will literally sell thousands. They’ve done a slick release video and made it feel part of something. A complete contrast to that awful away shirt and it’s launch 

It’s a nod to the spray painted street art in our city…. 🤷‍♂️

Grasping at straws

All these teams getting 'retro' 3rd/Away kits from Adidas, I hope ours is along the same lines. Would like one with the old running fox logo and the adidas trefoil, would be a sell-out for sure.

58 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

It's why we should either get our own bespoke kits from them or **** them off. They have been so disappointing.

It's yet another thing the club couldn't give a shit about though. Having kits the fans actually like isn't on King Power FC's Agenda. 

2 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

It's why we should either get our own bespoke kits from them or **** them off. They have been so disappointing.

It's yet another thing the club couldn't give a shit about though. Having kits the fans actually like isn't on King Power FC's Agenda. 

Thing is I don’t think that shirt in question is bespoke. They consulted Newcastle who just said use those colours. Exactly like we could do. 

33 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Thing is I don’t think that shirt in question is bespoke. They consulted Newcastle who just said use those colours. Exactly like we could do. 

The bar is pretty low isn't it? Didn't even get the right shade of blue this year. 

I've noticed they've used an old badge on on of their kits too. Just small things like that could be huge for sales.

But this is the club who didn't even bother to make more of the kit we won the FA Cup in. I don't think they are smart enough or care enough. 

Edited by Gamble92
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1