Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Kit New Thread

The other really sly move by the club was announcing the sale for 9am this morning without releasing a picture of the kits 

Loads of families will have gone down for 9am this morning with excited kids, just to discover it's basically £45 for a plain blue tshirt with a badge..  and they will feel compelled to buy it them after all that,

Thank God my lad slept in 😆

• Like 1

We went from the fox pattern in the fabric to this, so obviously feels like a downgrade from last season.

If BC.Game was just the Pacman logo, we might ahave been on to a cult classic, but first feelings is, that its very average. Not a car crash, but probably quickly forgotten unless we perform some miracles in it. 

26 minutes ago, tomtom said:

The other really sly move by the club was announcing the sale for 9am this morning without releasing a picture of the kits 

Loads of families will have gone down for 9am this morning with excited kids, just to discover it's basically £45 for a plain blue tshirt with a badge..  and they will feel compelled to buy it them after all that,

Thank God my lad slept in 😆

I’d suspect if they were queueing up outside at 9am they would buy a turd with a City logo on.

• Haha 1

Just now, nick6666 said:

I don't wanna come all over mother Teresa that would be just awful 

But the club shouldn't promote gambling 

But watching footballers getting paid over £50k a week is ok?

14 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

So you’d rather they get the living wage and the club keep all the cash? Come on.

Agree, they get their fair share of the obscene amount of money in football, we all complain but if we were talented enough to earn that to play football or even our children then think we’d be okay with it

1 hour ago, City1884 said:

For those who can’t be bothered to read the website about the new shirt, you can request to buy an adult shirt without the sponsor…………

I read the website but no mention of that, although going by the screenshot you posted it is on the app 

IMG_5326.thumb.png.61615ebed17cf30e3c16fce4d2925409.png

Just now, FoxOnWheels said:

Agree, they get their fair share of the obscene amount of money in football, we all complain but if we were talented enough to earn that to play football or even our children then think we’d be okay with it

Exactly this. It’s all relative to their share of the pie. For anybody who disagrees, I’d imagine they should stop supporting the club and head down Anstey Nomads instead

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Exactly this. It’s all relative to their share of the pie. For anybody who disagrees, I’d imagine they should stop supporting the club and head down Anstey Nomads instead

Definitely! Who probably actually earn more in comparison to how much is involved in that league

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

So you’d rather they get the living wage and the club keep all the cash? Come on.

I'd rather they get paid slightly more modestly, with prices coming down for matchday tickets, TV subscriptions and merchandise but that's just silly I know.

Maybe they could even waive the fee for Season Ticket cards and memberships.

4 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Be careful what you wish for. Could be castore - dropped by Newcastle, Villa and Wolves for being 💩

Those the sweat retaining shirts?  Looked gross.

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Those the sweat retaining shirts?  Looked gross.

Yeh. Only Everton have gone with them this year and that’s because they are local and have invested in the club.