Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Kit New Thread

1 minute ago, Jakemoore said:

It looks like a training top. Lazy effort. Couldn’t even be bothered to iron it for the pics. Clubs rotten. 

That's not an ironing issue, it's the pattern that makes it look like that lol 

19 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Maybe.

If it makes a few fans find out about a chuck of our history I'm all for it.

Sometimes you have to look for the positives not just reach for the easy negative.

We would’ve been told by adidas you have a white away kit so the “inspired by” is laughable.

The clip art tiled wallpaper of the old crest is pretty tacky, if it’s a “nod to” then replace the current club crest with it, surround the launch with old players from that time, or their relatives if they have passed and do a whole piece of content on it. A proper launch to inspire folk to understand the Ice Kings legends!

It’s very lazy from the club IMO unfortunately . 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

There are Leicester fans that have never heard of the Ice King's :blink: :cry:

:jawdrop:

They'll be many that know little or nothing about LCFC prior to KP or the PL

• Sad 1

Just now, RYM said:

We would’ve been told by adidas you have a white away kit so the “inspired by” is laughable.

The clip art tiled wallpaper of the old crest is pretty tacky, if it’s a “nod to” then replace the current club crest with it, surround the launch with old players from that time, or their relatives if they have passed and do a whole piece of content on it. A proper launch to inspire folk to understand the Ice Kings legends!

It’s very lazy from the club IMO unfortunately . 

Oh I agree it could it could done a lot better.

But I think people love to wallow in negativity.

• Like 4

Won't be buying any shirts with that sponsor on anyway but that is unbelievably 'meh', just like everything we get from Adidas. They must think we were all born yesterday trying to convince us that a standard template kit is some sort of reference to a side from the 60s.

I'm so disappointed this year with our kits. Not that they're the worst we've had, certainly in recent times, but when you consider what Leeds, Newcastle and Man United have done with their away and 3rd kits, ours are just so meh

15 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Hopefully the club will sell it without the sponsor like the home shirt, I might buy then. 

For those interested, this is the response I got for ordering the shirt without the main sponsor. Basically you can.

IMG_8275.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

For those interested, this is the response I got for ordering the shirt without the main sponsor. Basically you can.

IMG_8275.jpeg

Why is there not just an option on the website to do this if they can sell them without the sponsor? Just seems very stupid 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Why is there not just an option on the website to do this if they can sell them without the sponsor? Just seems very stupid 

This is Leicester City FC, that’s why. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, moore_94 said:

How easy are the sleeve patches to get off?

Tempted to just buy the Women’s team version

IMG_9746.jpeg

You can still email the club shop to get an unsponsored version, unless that's just for the home kit

• Like 1