Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Kit New Thread

2 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Yes and amazingly it works well with 80% of the fanbase with man boobs

The standard women’s’ version is exactly the same sizing and fit as the men’s but with KP and WSL badges. The women’s ‘fitted’ version is different sizing/fit. 

10 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Why is there not just an option on the website to do this if they can sell them without the sponsor? Just seems very stupid 

Well how do you think prospective sponsors would feel about fronting the option to remove them from the kits?  What do you think they pay the money for?

44 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Well how do you think prospective sponsors would feel about fronting the option to remove them from the kits?  What do you think they pay the money for?

I would assume for it to be seen on the players on TV, and that they'd not be hugely bothered about Terry, 46, having their logo on him at the 5-a-side league on a Tuesday night

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

I would assume for it to be seen on the players on TV, and that they'd not be hugely bothered about Terry, 46, having their logo on him at the 5-a-side league on a Tuesday night

It's to be everywhere.  Same as when you get a bag from a shop with the shops name on it.  It's all advertising.  If you've got 10,000 people with it on their shirts do you not think that's a factor?  It's exposure.  Which is what they pay for.

They're obviously not that bothered because the option is there, but it's probably not great thing in their view to let people easily bypass it.

Edited by JimJams

8 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Forgive the rather rough nature, I'm no graphic designer, nor do I have any app or software to design kits, but these would appeal so much more, at least if we'd done something similar to other teams with retro badges and/or designs 

Picsart_24-08-16_22-12-20-529.png

Picsart_24-08-16_22-09-39-392.png

Have the running fox crest and that’s a perfect kit without the sponsor imo

9 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Forgive the rather rough nature, I'm no graphic designer, nor do I have any app or software to design kits, but these would appeal so much more, at least if we'd done something similar to other teams with retro badges and/or designs 

Picsart_24-08-16_22-12-20-529.png

Picsart_24-08-16_22-09-39-392.png

Trefoil 😂😂 

IMG_0334.gif.40c3cf9694037e8a41a43a0a76bc822a.gif

30 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Seems as though they've just added the 63 Ice Kings tag as they've been outmanoeuvred again by other clubs. 

The people that run the club on all levels are a total and utter waste of space 

There is definitely a lack of passion and desire for job satisfaction on many levels.

• Like 2

The 2024/25 adidas Away Shirt is available to order in adult sizes without a front-of-shirt sponsor on request. Please contact the e-commerce team ahead of placing your order with your request – please quote your full name, delivery address and order number.

Got to love this. Who writes the copy for our store?

Please contact before placing your order and quote your order number.

I give up. I really do.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

Which seller did you use?

I’m looking for reps of the new white kit. But I guess the embossed fabric is going to make it tricky. White kits are usually the best fakes.

There are some beautiful retro shirts (European/S.American teams) on DHGate too. Look top quality… bonus is there’s little to compare them to as the originals are so rare.