Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Kit New Thread

51 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Kids ones should be £20 max. They're the future fans and the ones you want on side and representing their team! Adults being priced out isn't a problem imo, but pricing out adults paying for kids is just completely shortsighted from the club.

If the shirt is £90 with name and number, that’ll be an adult size

• Like 1

I’ve bought the new home shirt and my son the full kit. I have to say the material feels a bit cheap, deffo comes up a bit small (but might be ‘pints drunk’ reasons for that). The shorts are pretty nice though, the overall design isn’t too bad. Much better than that collar thing we had season we went down

On 11/07/2024 at 10:49, Cockney Fox said:

Plus not having ‘Foxes never quit’ on the back of the collar. Such a lacklustre motto. 

Yeah but for those of us above a certain age it conjures up o’neill vibes. When I go to pick my youngest up from his mums I walk past a house with loads of 90s stickers in the windows, some of which say foxes never quit, and I have to say, I fxxxing love it!😂 

• Like 2

On 13/07/2024 at 07:28, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

£90 is a food for a week for a lot of families 🤷

And in that case you'd be a fool to buy the kit instead.

KPFC may be the bad guys but buy a football kit instead of feeding your family for a week makes you the stupid guy.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Away Kit?

I was under the impression this is/was the third. 

The light blue being the away.

They've users the old badge too...

Edited by Ashley

30 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Yeah it's a bad fake
The version of the club logo is from pre-2002 and looks like it's printed into the fabric rather than an embroidered logo
We aren't an Adidas "Elite" team so we aren't getting the more expensive Player/"Authentic" versions of the kits, just the standard/"Replica" versions that don't have the black and gold tag in the bottom
and the BC.game sponsor on the home kit has a dollar sign-style "₿" instead of a B so I'd expect the same on the away/third kits

Edited by lfu
  • Like 1