Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Kit New Thread

Fake made from the ‘leaked’ screen photos. Probably what DH Gate is currently shipping out. Worth noting that the home shirt was very different to the screen photos that leaked, so the chances of the white away and charcoal bag third kits being accurate is fairly low.

1 minute ago, phoneticerror said:

Fake made from the ‘leaked’ screen photos. Probably what DH Gate is currently shipping out. Worth noting that the home shirt was very different to the screen photos that leaked, so the chances of the white away and charcoal bag third kits being accurate is fairly low.

Was it tho? Looks the exact same to me 

6 minutes ago, Ryy said:

I’m by the coast with bad signal at the moment, so can’t check to be 100%. But I recall the collar shape was completely wrong in the leaked photo. The only thing that was correct was that it was blue with white stripes on the shoulders. Let me know if that wasn’t the case

9 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Just hooked up to WiFi. Collar completely wrong, but hadn’t clocked that the yellow around the neck was absolutely f**king spot on.

I am standing down and going for a pint 🍺 Cheers all 

6 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

That tweet does make me laugh. Adidas ain’t the problem. It’s some plonker at LCFC who gets given the options and picks that monster 

The leaked real life “fake” looks better than the screen photo (albeit with the wrong club badge etc). Prefer it to that vile creamy gold kit, the honking yellow last season and the green and black checkered neck kit.

Particularly like the grey stripes on black sleeves. But I am 3 pints down.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I’m by the coast with bad signal at the moment, so can’t check to be 100%. But I recall the collar shape was completely wrong in the leaked photo. The only thing that was correct was that it was blue with white stripes on the shoulders. Let me know if that wasn’t the case

If you're have coast signal problems I feel bad for you son, I'm in the King Power and my bars on one

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, NZ_Foxile said:

A lot better. Very ****ing snaky to release such a superior kit a week later!

Double edge sword. Looks better on the front for the kids, but won’t be able to get the prem font on the back, and many children (like mine) will want men’s team names on the back. The ladies font is crap.

Edited by phoneticerror

To further demonstrate that commitment, King Power and LCFC Women will be giving away a free grassroots pack, including a brand new set of footballs and training essentials, to women’s and girls’ teams affiliated to Leicestershire & Rutland County FA for the 2024/25 season.*

This is very commendable and deserves credit but it demonstrates to me another example where the club is more concerned, focussed and caring of how they are seen in the community than they are of their match going fans.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

It's a lot nicer with KP on the front but you have to keep the Women's SL badge on the sleeve.

Good spot. I’d rather wear BC.Game than that 😂😂

The club really wanting to differentiate this year due to the sponsor backlash. Twats. If we’re charged £5 for PL badge, and have Bia Saigon as an optional badge, it should be an option to not have the women’s badge too. But they’re far more concerned on restricting the fan base and keeping us under their thumb rather than having the freedom to choose what we wear. Ridiculous.

Edited by phoneticerror

5 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

That’s some pretty bad advice. It won’t peel off that easily

It’s not, my home shirt badge last season needed to be ironed back on. It’s easy to peel these off.

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

Good spot. I’d rather wear BC.Game than that 😂😂

The club really wanting to differentiate this year due to the sponsor backlash. Twats. If we’re charged £5 for PL badge, and have Bia Saigon as an optional badge, it should be an option to not have the women’s badge too. But they’re far more concerned on restricting the fan base and keeping us under their thumb rather than having the freedom to choose what we wear. Ridiculous.

Why?

• Like 2