Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Kit New Thread

2 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

So more like spray paint than flames then. Which is good. But it's not the best. Will have to see them wearing it in a game before I form a proper opinion I think.

I reckon we’ll be wearing it tonight. The orange kit last season looked better in the images than in person. This one looks very dull in the photos, if it was really saturated and vibrant it would look better I think. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Danizen said:

That's going in the hall of shame with that gold 14/15 shirt, the weird grey/yellow away kit from 13/14 and that beige and maroon shite from the other year.

Absolutely grim

That beige/sand/faeces and maroon effort will never be toppled as our worst kit ever. Absolutely appalling.

• Like 1

All I want is one, just one, sexy kit. Just one green one with gold pinstripes. Even a sash or a retro one. I'd snap your hand off for a teal and blue halved shirt. 

• Like 2