Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bobby De Cordova-Reid joins permanently - Official

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Saw that, thought contract length was limited to 6 years now?

Unless you are Chelsea. They can do what they like as they are one of the big 6.

• Like 1

Good luck to the guy.

Can't say I'm blown away by this but that's largely down to not really noticing him in matches. Which is probably a glowing endorsement seeing as I can't help but notice Faes every game. 

2 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Put Ricky P rwb and maybe new ST and Lwb and that team isn’t really much different in quality than anything finishing around mid table 

I think it would leak goals for fun. It’s also not technically that great either! 

23 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Good player. Decent signing 

Would have rather we'd given him 2 years though. 

If we hadn't given him 3 years he would have signed for someone else. Same with jannik. It's just what happens when players run down their consider it a free transfer tax instead of a transfer fee.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The whole world smiles said:

If we hadn't given him 3 years he would have signed for someone else. Same with jannik. It's just what happens when players run down their consider it a free transfer tax instead of a transfer fee.

No no no this won’t do, please find something to moan about rather than using common sense. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Put Ricky P rwb and maybe new ST and Lwb and that team isn’t really much different in quality than anything finishing around mid table 

I don't see that at all. That side would struggle.

Winks and Ndidi won't have the legs in the middle together. We need another 4 ot 5 players.

1 minute ago, ScotFox1 said:

This is where we are in the market.. for good or bad it is what it is.

Good luck to the lad.. I'll be cheering him on!

He would have been a decent signing for us on a free two years ago. The type of hard working, versatile player that could have kept us up.

3 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

If anyone has any doubts about him go through the comments on Fulham’s announcement on X.

Their fans are absolutely gutted he’s leaving - always a good sign.

Think he could be a very astute signing. Welcome Bobby! 

Their Albrighton by the looks of it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I think he’ll be a decent squad player who’ll cover a number of positions. Im just concerned at the three year deal for a 31 year old. He could be absolutley finished in 18 months time Bertrand style. You’d think after our appalling financial management that they’d be moving away from long deals for players over 30 but thats two now with Vestergaard. Theres a reason other clubs dont offer these deals

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Viva said:

He would have been a decent signing for us on a free two years ago. The type of hard working, versatile player that could have kept us up.

Rodgers didn't really like hard working versatile players though, he like tippy tappy, weak mentality cry babies. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, adam said:

I don't see that at all. That side would struggle.

Winks and Ndidi won't have the legs in the middle together. We need another 4 ot 5 players.

Yeah I agree my main point being though, Mav, fats, Ricky, winks, mads are as good as most around mid table in the prem so there’s a core there that are good enough

Welcome to the joyride, that is Leicester City Football Club Bobby. 

He is a grafter with experience, which sounds like the sort of squad player we need. I am worried what we pay him though.

3 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

Welcome to the joyride, that is Leicester City Football Club Bobby. 

He is a grafter with experience, which sounds like the sort of squad player we need. I am worried what we pay him though.

On the App it says he’s  paid 60,000 BC PAC-Man tokens per week, 10 extra tokens per goal. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

I think he’ll be a decent squad player who’ll cover a number of positions. Im just concerned at the three year deal for a 31 year old. He could be absolutley finished in 18 months time Bertrand style. You’d think after our appalling financial management that they’d be moving away from long deals for players over 30 but thats two now with Vestergaard. Theres a reason other clubs dont offer these deals

It would cost us a lot more to buy two players of the same quality as those two.