Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bobby De Cordova-Reid joins permanently - Official

44 minutes ago, dooflip said:

I share this opinion. Decent squad player, that I think we can trust and rely on when we need to. Steady Eddie with a great attitude and work ethic - we need some of those.

I'll be horrified if BdcR starts regularly. Seems a nice lad and honest and deserved his applause....but we need more than just good attitude and work ethic

In fact in terms of attitude, work rate and ability I'd rate Mavididi (light years ahead) Ricky and on his last 10 mins last night, McAteer all ahead of him on all counts 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

I'll be horrified if BdcR starts regularly. Seems a nice lad and honest and deserved his applause....but we need more than just good attitude and work ethic

In fact in terms of attitude, work rate and ability I'd rate Mavididi (light years ahead) Ricky and on his last 10 mins last night, McAteer all ahead of him on all counts 

Agree entirely. And yet if the rumours are true, Cooper is intent on adding Ayew to the squad, who, like BdcR, is all about work rate and attiude, as opposed to flair and creativity. 

• Like 1

I think Cooper's post-match comments about games being decided on squads, not starting 11s, might explain why we're adding journeymen forwards who can progress with the ball to the team. Having players like BDCR and Ayew to bring on for the last 15-20 can offer outlets when under pressure.

He works hard, but he is a winger in an already very defensively minded team, he simply has to offer more going forward, hold the ball up, bring the team up the field.

Maybe he didn't fancy it against his old club, but he was really poor. I'm surprised he lasted 60 minutes, at least cooper did acknowledge he was having a shocker.

Just now, Paninistickers said:

He is EXACTLY what I expected. A nothing player. No pace no strength, lightweight, .no height t, the odd nice touch but generally bundled off the ball with ease.

A nothing player. Every 11 spots is so vital to a team in relegation trouble and we just gift one of those positions away. 

Good summary of him that, a nothing player. Waste of a squad place and money.

• Like 1

All those professional scouts. All those stats and video analysis. All those people who dedicate their professional and large part of their personal lives to studying football .....yet they couldn't predict watch your average mug punter can see. 

This guy is harmless. An absolute waste of time. 

• Like 1

Just now, honeybradger said:

For the fans trying to rationalise Bobby Reid starting because of his defensive work, BDR is yet to make a single tackle or interception for us. He was a free signing and yet he was still to expensive.

Exactly. Quite a few on here try and justify their existence by gaslighting us the BdcR is doing stuff that the great unwashed can't see. 

Pathetic individuals. 

Incredibly underwhelming player to watch. 

I mean he runs around but i’ve never seen him make a tackle and I swear he loses every 50/50 he’s in. Surly have to start Stephy or even Ayew/Kasey lout there.

May seem a rash judgement, but I really don’t rate him at all. 

Edited by nathan lavery