Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Netherlands vs England - Wednesday, 10th July @ 20:00

Kane is a burden on this team.

Couldn’t believe my eyes when Mainoo was begging for a runner on the defender’s shoulder and Kane came to the ball despite already being about 4 yards away.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Watching England is like someone's assembled a super group of the best musicians in the world and told them they can only play Black Lace covers. 

That doesn’t sound super man, it just won’t aga-do

• Sad 1

Best England half of the tournament so far, by a country mile. But still level and no doubt the Dutch will up their game in the second half, so need to keep up the pressure.

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Watching England is like someone's assembled a super group of the best musicians in the world and told them they can only play Black Lace covers. 

Doo doo doo, Ezri Konza :ph34r:

Best half of the tournament for England by a long way, there looks to be a purpose to the attack and we look hungry for more. Almost like going a goal behind was the best thing that could happen to us.

Foden, Mainoo and Saka outstanding. Only change is make is bringing Shaw on for Trippier.

As for the penalty, I think that’s a foul anywhere else on the pitch, studs are up in a dangerous position and contact is made late. Foul all day long for me.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, trugerkem said:

I’m still struggling with the penalty .. Dumfries put his foot up to block the shot and Kane kicked him on his follow through … Dumfries did not try to tackle impede or foul Kane .. Kane kicked him 

Late and studs out

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, trugerkem said:

I’m still struggling with the penalty .. Dumfries put his foot up to block the shot and Kane kicked him on his follow through … Dumfries did not try to tackle impede or foul Kane .. Kane kicked him 

First time I heard Unkel say one thing and VAR decided another. Slovakia or Slovenia def not getting that penalty.

The luck on Southgate is unreal—another semi, another freebie pen.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

3 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

That doesn’t sound super man, it just won’t aga-do

Great work GANG.  BANG on... 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Watching Wales is like someone's assembled a super group from the Bala Eisteddfod and told them they can only to play Max Boyce covers.

Edited by Trav Le Bleu

2 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

Funny I was thinking the same about Bellingham 

Bellingham at his best reminds me more of Zidane 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Can’t see it though the only way he won’t play is if he is injured. Will be like Ronaldo just play for the sake of playing him even at 40 

Sadly I think you're probably right 

Just now, Trav Le Bleu said:

Watching Wales is like someone's assembled a super group from the Bala Eisteddfod and told them they only to play Max Boyce covers.

I'm not going to lie this sounds ****ing brilliant. 

I'd rather watch this than most football matches. 

• Like 1

Midfield looks so much more fluid, we were overrunning them in there from about minute 10-35 hence Koeman bringing on a midfielder when Depay had to be subbed.

Hopefully it can be sustained 2nd half.

5 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

As for the penalty, I think that’s a foul anywhere else on the pitch, studs are up in a dangerous position and contact is made late. Foul all day long for me.

3 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

Late and studs out

The revisionism begins 

By kick off of the final, Southgate will be the greatest English coach since Busby.

Edited by KingsX