Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Spain vs France - Tuesday, 9th July @ 20:00

3 hours ago, Nalis said:

Who would you rather play in the final, if you got through?

France. No matter what Southgate thinks, we are awful when sitting back soaking pressure and the game Vs Spain would be just that. Versus France, it would be more of a basketball game where we can come out on top 

Only caveat to that is if it did go to pens you'd fancy us to do Spain, they haven't won a peno shootout since about the 18th century, France not so much they are quite clutch when it cones yo pens 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

France. No matter what Southgate thinks, we are awful when sitting back soaking pressure and the game Vs Spain would be just that. Versus France, it would be more of a basketball game where we can come out on top 

lol I think I know what you mean in the sense it'd be a bit of a coin flip compared to Spain purely because both managers are so scared of losing, neither of us would try to win.

Just Deschamps v Southgate would be anything but a basketball (which suggests end to end and exciting). It's a shame that 2 of the international teams in the world are managed by these 2 anti-football terrorists.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, filbertway said:

lol I think I know what you mean in the sense it'd be a bit of a coin flip compared to Spain purely because both managers are so scared of losing, neither of us would try to win.

Just Deschamps v Southgate would be anything but a basketball (which suggests end to end and exciting). It's a shame that 2 of the international teams in the world are managed by these 2 anti-football terrorists.

Yeah TBF I think I meant a game more based on lower risk counter attacking rather than flooding forward in numbers if that makes sense. A repeat of PT Vs FR which went to pens lest not forget 

• Like 1

France will be dangerous on the counter

thats all I can expect from them unless ninja turtle overcomes his mask complex and puts on a show. Spain can do this playing possession football but they could also blow it. Im on the fence

I love France, both as a country and a football team. Never really cared for Spain for some reason. Would love to see an England France final at one point, the two greatest nations in world history. 

I have yet to watch anything resembling what could be called a classic football match at this tournament.  It’s been utter dullsville for me, so really hoping this one might provide some excitement.  Surely France have to turn up at least one in this Euros don’t they.