Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Spain vs France - Tuesday, 9th July @ 20:00

Just now, AKCJ said:

Crazy how bad Mbappe has been.

I don’t think he’ll work that well at Madrid. Vinicius Junior could well be a better player. 

1 minute ago, Sly said:

I don’t think he’ll work that well at Madrid. Vinicius Junior could well be a better player. 

Reckon they'll play him down the middle. Mbappe, that is. 

1 minute ago, Trumpet said:

Can’t stand Jenas’ Nottingham accent.

Thear.

Whear.

I didn't grow up in the East Midlands so can only really go by my Grandparents' Leicestershire accent. I just assumed Nottingham would be similar. But Jenas' accent is very odd, some of the diphthongs sound East Anglian. 

Spain's game management has been quality though. When France have been gaining momentum Spain have just taken the sting out of it by keeping the ball and slowing it down. 

• Like 2

France too many athletes and not enough guile and quality. 

Spain so good and have one hand on the trophy now, would take a monumental effort from Holland or England to compete. 

• Like 3

It's not even that Spain are that good. It's just that they actually go for it and take the game to their opponent. They're the only "big" team that do that. Even Germany got loads of plaudits but really they only whipped an absolutely shite Scotland team.

• Like 2