Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Matt O’Riley - signed for Brighton

2 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

I think people are jumping the gun with the can't afford him lark, our amortisation has dropped from an all time high of 70m+ two seasons ago to around 20m and are wage bill has drop significantly too

25m over a 5 year contract is amortised at 5m , it will be very doable.

I expect us to spend 50m-70m this summer.

CM and Striker will be priority positions.

You've convinced me. 

Let's get this one over the line. 

Then we can blame @coolhandfox when it doesn't go through! 

• Haha 2

Decent player I remember vague links to him when Brendan was at Leicester so I guess the club know a bit about him. Would send a statement that Leicester are serious in finding a quality replacement for KDH .As for O'Hare we probably need him as well. Would be a lot more optimistic going into the new season if these got over the line.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, -sodapop said:

O'Riley and Reid as our first signings would definitely help explain my search history to the missus.

I'd been good so far this morning till you mentioned those now i feel dirty and to my disgust i discovered the cat had watched from the opposite chair. Not sure which of us is most scarred. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Can we ban Alan Nixon rumours on this forum? He hasn’t been right for a long long long long time 

it’s basically just posting what some drunk old dudes opinion from the pub was… yet people lap it up 

• Like 2

Just now, LestaLad said:

Idk if we’re believing him but any news is good news.

'player is keen on a new challenge'. 

It's that difficult working for Rodgers. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, woznotwos said:

I'd been good so far this morning till you mentioned those now i feel dirty and to my disgust i discovered the cat had watched from the opposite chair. Not sure which of us is most scarred. 

There’s a new app just come out that translates your cats meows into English. It’s going to be massive. 

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, NewquayFox said:

Can’t afford this fella unfortunately, unless we sell a couple more players ie Hermansen, Mavididi & McAteer… :dunno:

Mcateer from that trio 

• Like 1