Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Matt O’Riley - signed for Brighton

6 minutes ago, JimJams said:

There's definitely a deal to be done in there. 

The question is,  which two pizzas do you want?

Just a shame it comes with Pepsi Max. 

Deal off! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, StanSP said:

Teamtalk are not reliable lol 

I think he'll go to someone like Newcastle or Everton if he doesn't move to Atalanta. 

Newcastle or Everton are 2 very different destinations. One is a club on the up chasing Europe, the other a relegation battler with no money playing hoofball. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JimJams said:

There's definitely a deal to be done in there. 

The question is,  which two pizzas do you want?

Rudkin definitely has pineapple on his 🍕🍍😔

1 hour ago, GLC said:

“As part of the Soule deal, can you speed things up for us by low balling Celtic and getting facts on how much they would take for O’Riley?”

They want Koopemeiners

• Like 2

The second offer, around 15 million euros, was rejected by Celtic but Atalanta, as mentioned, is not giving up. Working to facilitate the operation between the two clubs is the intermediary Blash Hosseini.

O'Riley (midfielder born in 2000) has already approved the possible transfer to Atalanta and already has a basic understanding with the Bergamo club  for a long-term contract, most likely five years. The agreement between the two clubs now remains to be found, with Atalanta insisting on O'Riley. 

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/atalanta-o-riley-celtic-offerta

I wonder if this fella is better suited to our current predicament of trying to stay up than soule ??

soule  has a higher potential ceiling but we need to have someone hit the ground running rather than potentially taking some time to settle in a strange country 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I wonder if this fella is better suited to our current predicament of trying to stay up than soule ??

soule  has a higher potential ceiling but we need to have someone hit the ground running rather than potentially taking some time to settle in a strange country 

As I think I’ve said before, 100% would take this guy over Soule in our current situation. If it’s one or the other. 

Edited by FoxinNotts
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

We need both.

Really good replacement for KDH plus a really good number 10/rotation option for the wingers would give us a fighting chance this year I reckon.

Just might not be possible financially. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KFS said:

“As part of the Soule deal, can you speed things up for us by low balling Celtic and getting facts on how much they would take for O’Riley?”

They want Koopemeiners

possibly more a move on atalanta. if they don’t lower their price, they will just skip the middle man and sign their replacement target for less. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, st albans fox said:

You could look at it another way. Soule has been regularly playing against Serie A teams in a tactical league, this fella has been playing against Grimsby and Oadby Town. So it's debatable who'd hit the ground running the best perhaps. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

You could look at it another way. Soule has been regularly playing against Serie A teams in a tactical league, this fella has been playing against Grimsby and Oadby Town. So it's debatable who'd hit the ground running the best perhaps. 

O'Riley has played in the champions league and he looked ok despite Celtic not being able to compete at that level as a whole.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BlackFox said:

So we're after both O'riley

and Soule? 

Feels like we are after one or the other. I’d be expecting Cooper to be looking at a 4231 formation so either could play the 10 role behind the striker that we didn’t have last season. It would keep Mavididi and Fatawu on the wings where they excelled and allows Winks and Ndidi to play together (I don’t think Wilf can be dropped after signing a new contract and I can’t imagine we’d play him in an attacking role in the PL). 

The alternative would be a more defensive 4321 with two of Mav, Fats and new signing in front of Winks, Wilf and one from Choudhury, Soumare or a youngster.