Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Foxes Trust Update – Shirt Sponsorship

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

This isn't just about the look of the logo on the shirt? 

The company is dodgy when you look into it, reviews have it as being just some scam and that's before you even touch on the fact it's promoting gambling etc. 

I know it’s not about the logo.

I’ve not looked into the company tbf , not fussed about the fact it’s supposedly a gambling company though. I sympathise that a minority of people have issues with gambling but that shouldn’t dictate who sponsors us.

The rules are changing regarding that in the future aren’t they.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, adam said:

The Worst bit about it all is by having this gambling company the kids shirts don't look the same as the shirts the players wear.

May as well just get them a training top.

They could’ve put KP on the kids shirts tbf.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

The fact that the rules are changing, tells us this is a morally wrong decision by the club. The grace period was given, not so clubs could make new deals like we’ve made but so existing deals could be honoured.

The fact that kids shirts won’t look like the players is wrong. If we really get to a point where we don’t care who is giving us the money as long as we can compete.. it’s wrong plain and simple.

Everything about this deal is wrong and most of the decent club supporters with values and morals can see it’s wrong. 
As a supporter base the standard we walk past, is the standard we accept.

I for one, want to hold the club to higher standards than what they are showing right now.

Gambling and sport go together. I don’t really agree that they should be changing the rules on it but if they do they do.

But if it is some dodgy scam company that has been set up then fair enough.

Looking forward to the ban on gambling advertising - then KPFC can attract the likes of Valsella Meccanotecnica, I believe their landmines are among the best in the world (and only impact a small minority of the global population).

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Remember when we had betting stands in the concourses 

Yep and smoking in the stands at half time.
Games gone mate honestly. This tippy tappy s***e. Ticket office disgrace. Possession football terrible 

• Haha 2

FBS was dodgy as **** as well. You could maybe imagine this at a National League side trying to get a bit of money and having a few naive out of depth numpties at the top but not a Premier League team.

We know about Rudkin because he's front and centre but I absolutely dread to think some of the snakes Top has around him at the club making other decisions. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RYM said:

It’s a terrible sponsor but as our club is an absolute disaster behind the scenes why would any reputable business want to partner with us?

If you look into FC Nordsjælland in Denmark that is a club with a clear vision and as a result they attract big, moral businesses that want to back their journey.

They develop a clear pathway for youth players to make the first team and to then be sold. They tend to have the youngest first team in Europe, the fan base is 98% families and having been there to look behind the scenes, everyone there knows what their job is and how to do it. It’s mind blowing but so perfect. 

If the club was sellable we’d get a great sponsor but if it’s your pound notes why would you give our club them?

It’s further proof that our club is so poorly run that nobody wants to come near it.

That all sounds lovely, but it's a whole different world to the Premier League.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Viva said:

That all sounds lovely, but it's a whole different world to the Premier League.

It’s about having a clear vision, business model and identity that people /  sponsors can invest into. It’s all scalable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

FBS was dodgy as **** as well. You could maybe imagine this at a National League side trying to get a bit of money and having a few naive out of depth numpties at the top but not a Premier League team.

We know about Rudkin because he's front and centre but I absolutely dread to think some of the snakes Top has around him at the club making other decisions. 

Do we know if FBS has now gone completely?:fc:

Posted (edited)

I’m not even convinced these could fulfil any sponsorship fees. If they did any due diligence on their finances they’d have surely came across their abysmal reputation  

Edited by Stadt
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

I’m not even conceived these could fulfil any sponsorship fees. If they did any due diligence on their finances they’d have came across their abysmal reputation  

Might be proforma :ph34r:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RYM said:

It’s about having a clear vision, business model and identity that people /  sponsors can invest into. It’s all scalable.

No other Premier League club has that ideal vision and identity that you are looking for, so we are not alone. 

• Like 1