Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Foxes Trust Update – Shirt Sponsorship

53 minutes ago, urban fox said:

My thoughts exactly. If you don't like the shirt, the sponsors, or their logo, and the prices being charged then don't buy one.

Anyone who buys a knock off job is simply funding illegal sweatshops exploiting kids, and also diverting sales away from the club. These same people then moan about a lack of ability to raise revenues for bringing in new players or failing psr

I mean to be fair anything made by Adidas is probably made in the same sweatshop, but take your point. 

This big sports brands profiteer of the misery of others! 70 quid! bet the maker probably sees a fiver max. 

• Like 1

On 07/07/2024 at 17:41, Dr The Singh said:

Would people be happy if Cyprus Kebab House on Narborough Rd sponsored us?

Samaritans for me . They will offer 50p a Year plus a priority fast-track phone line for all FT members.

1 hour ago, Guest said:

I literally did not say it's OK, I said that's why people do it. If you want to invent and dismiss arguments I haven't made then by all means crack on, I was merely trying to explain to someone from a country where it is far easier to legally access sports why it is that we get so many people asking for streams.

Oh I get the reasoning, but justifying an illegal activity and then blasting the club for also doing something illegal is…….very hypocritical 

• Like 2

Any chance the Trust are going to up-date us on their discussions with Club hierarchy regarding the internal review of the relegation season?  IMO - this matter was more important than shirt sponsorship matters.

6 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Any chance the Trust are going to up-date us on their discussions with Club hierarchy regarding the internal review of the relegation season?  IMO - this matter was more important than shirt sponsorship matters.

lol lol by no means faulting the efforts but the the trust updates are rinse and repeat every time, "we have asked the club", "we were not informed by the club", "we are asking fans" to then never hear anything again on the specific matter. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

lol lol by no means faulting the efforts but the the trust updates are rinse and repeat every time, "we have asked the club", "we were not informed by the club", "we are asking fans" to then never hear anything again on the specific matter. 

Shows the club far up more than the trust.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Guest said:

As I believe I've explained to you previously, people ask for illegal streams because in this country even if you spend thousands of pounds annually on TV subscriptions there is no legal way to watch the vast majority of games unless you physically attend them, not because they are immoral thieves

And the vast vast majority of people gamble or 'invest' in crypto within their set guidelines as a bit of fun, not because they're accomplices to crime or immoral money launderers.

Fact is that illegal streams and dodgy gambling sites are harbingers of money laundering and criminal activity, however you want to justify it. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 08/07/2024 at 03:54, Out Foxed said:

someone thinks you're joking there but loot boxes, skins in CSGO, Packs in COD and FIFA are way more harmful to kids than actual gambling sites they can't get on. the average person seems to overlook this. 

I am joking but I agree, a lot of it stems from what  parents think are harmless gaming microtransactions. 

Edited by 420Hashish

6 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Not that the club will care what an old player says, will just be removed from the good books 

Sad but true. Heard a story about an ex manager who struggled to get a ticket vs Blackburn. Hopefully not part of a wider issue on how ex players and managers find the club treats them now.

5 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Sad but true. Heard a story about an ex manager who struggled to get a ticket vs Blackburn. Hopefully not part of a wider issue on how ex players and managers find the club treats them now.

Not hard to see where most of the tickets went to in the end. 

11 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Not that the club will care what an old player says, will just be removed from the good books 

Not part of the king Power era so they won't care about freezing him out

5 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

But they give Keith Vaz, VIP treatment at each game:plancque:

13 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Lineker re-tweeted this to saying he stands with Shilton but like you said the club don't care and frustratingly some fans STILL back the club and use the lines of 'just don't gamble then' 'not the clubs fault is it' 

22 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Seems our owners are turning out to be the dodgy cvnts I thought they would be at the start.

Oh well we had a good few years when they seemed OK.

I think people forget it was Milan Mandaric who found them and sold to them. It was never going to be Mother Teresa he sold to.

Terrible combination.

29 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Yeah you don’t want to go down the rabbit hole of looking at Thai politicians they have been entertaining there.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/rest-of-world/thai-court-sets-july-24-as-next-hearing-date-for-case-to-remove-pm/articleshow/111625143.cms

I doubt it - given it's every five minutes when this occurs in Thailand but here's the PM that Top has hosted on numerous occasions. 

32 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Seems our owners are turning out to be the dodgy cvnts I thought they would be at the start.

Oh well we had a good few years when they seemed OK.

Let be be honest most billionaire are dodgy! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/07/2024 at 18:12, SemperEadem said:

Small point perhaps but I'm lead to believe the annual service of remembrance has been stopped by the club. Now one can never see the club stopping the yearly service for Vichai and the the others involved in the crash.

Looks to be a win for the Foxes Trust in that they have got it reinstated by the club I believe.

• Like 3

We raised the topic of the remembrance service as an agenda item at the FCC meeting tonight

The club confirmed that last seasons was cancelled due to Birch having a health issue at that time and this years service will be held in September, date yet to be finalised.

The club stated it will be publishing more detailed minutes than in the past of tonight's FCC meeting

• Like 4