Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tom Cannon - loaned to Stoke

2 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Only two of them are strikers and ones 37! Cooper can do one it’s like not playing Ricardo he’s near the best footballer at the club shall we let him go as well?

And yet they are all ahead of him so what does that tell you about how likely he is to play? Ricardo is not a young player who needs regular football to continue his development and although he's obviously not Cooper's first choice, he is at least getting in the matchday squad and played the full 90 in the cup so I don't think it's really the same. I am no fan of Cooper but that doesn't mean I think it would make any sense to keep Cannon here just in case the four or five players he's behind all get injured.

1 minute ago, Molson Canadian said:

Mavididi down the middle doesn't sit well with me for some reason. 

He's done it plenty of times in his career. 

Think someone the other day even pointed out Cooper had him in the England youth teams as a 9?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He's done it plenty of times in his career. 

Think someone the other day even pointed out Cooper had him in the England youth teams as a 9?

If he can get him going as a 9 that would be good. 

Edited by Molson Canadian

2 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

Maybe cooper is going old pep style of playing no striker? Just attacking midfielders to score goals for us?

more Craig Levein in charge of Scotland. that 4-6-0 v Czech Republic (lost 1-0) was the worst thing I've ever seen

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dannythefox said:

People keep saying this but your not going to play him ahead of Vardy but he’d definitely get his chance in the prem when the games come thick and fast.

Cooper would rather play Mavididi at CF then play Cannon.

We definitely aren’t in worse shape from a squad perspective compared to last year. That’s just being negative for negative sake. The issue is, it doesn’t seem we have improved to the calibre the premier league requires. 

We have better strength in depth across the forward line whether you’re happy with the signings or not is different.

KDH, Casadei, Praet and Akgun have been replaced with El Khannous, Buonanotte, Ayew and BDCR. Overall I see that as an improvement, however, could have been a lot stronger, but also we have to be mindful of the cost invested.

People talk about losing Kel, he was uninterested and garbage last year. He struggled to get a game in the championship and was 4th choice. He would make no difference and if he was here still, we would still be discussing the need for a new striker.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Could it be that some sort of swap deal is being worked on with Middlebrough for Emmanuel Latte Lath :dunno:

Rudkin doesn’t do Latte Laths just Flat Whites and couldn’t close a deal in Costa