Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tom Cannon - loaned to Stoke

Look how well Jack Clarke did when he went to Sunderland from Spurs and with that experience he's back in the Premier League.

I've said it before...not every striker has pace and is fast....that was the criticism of Harry Kane when he was at Leicester and NP benched him. 

He's still only 21 and I reckon a year loaned in the championship will do him good as he scored lot when loaned at Preston and we will probably need him next year in the championship 

I just don’t get it. We are desperate for goals, so we sell a young  promising striker which we signed as a long term option a year ago. Then we sign Jordan ayew who is a decent player in his own right but isn’t a goal scorer. There’s no logic to this.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

Absolutely crazy not to just sanction a loan. Bangs em in this season we either:

1) increase his value and sell him for more next summer.

2) have a ready made striker for the championship next season

Far too logical. Hes shite according to some people even though half the Championship are after him

Edited by South Shire Fox

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

I just don’t get it. We are desperate for goals, so we sell a young  promising striker which we signed as a long term option a year ago. Then we sign Jordan ayew who is a decent player in his own right but isn’t a goal scorer. There’s no logic to this.

Steve cooper at the wheel.

He has none of the attributes we need right now, his a fox in the box finisher, he will take chance for a team that creates chance.

However we need a striker who can hold it up, beat up CBs and link play as a well as finish. 

He doesn't have the attributes to be a PL striker.

Edited by coolhandfox

4 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

He has none of the attributes we need right now, his a fox in the box finisher, he will take chance for a team that creates chance.

However we need a striker who can hold it up, beat up CBs and link play as a well as finish. 

He doesn't have the attributes to be a PL striker.

He’s 21 and played last year coming off a back fracture. There’s plenty of time left for him to develop. 

• Like 3