Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tom Cannon - loaned to Stoke

21 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

I think he goes if we  get a loan in.

If we don't I don't see how we can let him leave. 

Daka is close to returning to training but still Would leave us very short. 

The fact that we seem to be actively courting bids for Cannon implies we’re confident of getting another striker iin.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

The fact that we seem to be actively courting bids for Cannon implies we’re confident of getting another striker iin.

Or it will be another own goal by the club.

Polite way of saying a rudkin fvck up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Personally think he is currently a championship level striker and there is no conspiracy and we don’t wish to carry that weight in the PL, as boring as that sounds.

Maresca didn't want to play him in the Championship though. That's 3 managers now that didn't want to pick him. Summat's up.

• Like 2

I think the fact that a shed load of solid / top end Champ teams are chasing him. Would indicate that plenty of managers see his potential. So those saying we've had back to back managers who haven't picked him are missing a point. Those 2 are evidently clueless!!

Cannon is the future. Sell at your peril!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I think the fact that a shed load of solid / top end Champ teams are chasing him. Would indicate that plenty of managers see his potential. So those saying we've had back to back managers who haven't picked him are missing a point. Those 2 are evidently clueless!!

This. Hardly going to get a start in front of Vardy when he was fit, but did well anyway when called upon. We’ll probably be in the championship next season anyway so why not keep him, loads of time to develop him.

I have rarely seen a player who gets so much love have done the square root of cock all, has not been fancied by several managers, does not do enough in training to earn a start, yet is still declared as the second coming of Alan Shearer.

Its all like people would rather just run the club down at every possible opportunity than accept some evidence.

And don’t start with but we got relegated or did x, y bullshit, correlation is not causation.

He is evidentially shite, get rid and get someone else in.

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Please tell me what you have seen in Cannon to suggest he can cut it at this level and be the future? Back to back managers plus the staff at a pi*s poor Everton consider him not good enough. Do you think any manager trying hard to build a team would leave him out if he was any good?. They see him day in day out in training  and feel Daka is better. When Daka got injured they still wouldn’t play him so please enlighten me on your reasons.

17 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

Please tell me what you have seen in Cannon to suggest he can cut it at this level and be the future? Back to back managers plus the staff at a pi*s poor Everton consider him not good enough. Do you think any manager trying hard to build a team would leave him out if he was any good?. They see him day in day out in training  and feel Daka is better. When Daka got injured they still wouldn’t play him so please enlighten me on your reasons.

I think your misunderstanding me. I don't see him as Prem ready at all. He's a project in development. So should be our 4th striker or in fact sent out on loan to continue honing his craft. The decision here is not binary i.e. match day ready for Villa or in fact garbage and sell. It's about having a developing squad for now, next week and next season. I think he's a great option to develop. And have seen enough to feel that he will benefit us down the line much more. Be that goals on the park, or more coin than the pissy 5mil being stated. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kingpower said:

image.png.42eb3cfd84541579d02b233d9cb34dfa.png

Would much prefer a loan unless someone was offering silly money, which I doubt.

We would be selling him at his floor, I can't see how his value wouldn't go up personally, he may never be premier league quality, but this gives us options and if we do drop he might be really important next year.

Edited by Iwebema

It doesn’t make a lot of sense. We can’t seriously be going with Vardy Ayew and Mavs. Two aren’t real strikers and one we can’t heavily rely on as good as he is. 

I hope our plan isn’t that Nantes Striker. 

Abject failure to get this sorted and leaving it to the last day. 

I’d be happy to go with Fofana probably only gettable option. 

1 minute ago, Lesta Legend said:

It doesn’t make a lot of sense. We can’t seriously be going with Vardy Ayew and Mavs. Two aren’t real strikers and one we can’t heavily rely on as good as he is. 

I hope our plan isn’t that Nantes Striker. 

Abject failure to get this sorted and leaving it to the last day. 

I’d be happy to go with Fofana probably only gettable option. 

Daka will be back soon :whistle:

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, TheGoldenGod said:

I called Datro Fofana weeks ago, I promise you it will be him before the end of today. Chelsea are scrambling to offload lots of players.

Sack that Nantes geezer right off, seems a complete disaster him.

It won't be Fofana.

1 minute ago, TheGoldenGod said:

I called Datro Fofana weeks ago, I promise you it will be him before the end of today. Chelsea are scrambling to offload lots of players.

Sack that Nantes geezer right off, seems a complete disaster him.

What did he say when u called him?

• Haha 1