Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tom Cannon - loaned to Stoke

I think Cooper looks for physical threats. Either pace or size and power from his forwards. If you look at what he had at florist, you could see why Cannon maybe has less appeal.

Stoke is a good move for him. Closer to his home, a real chance to be the main striker and hone his skills.

Surely this means we have a guy coming in though.

Edited by ts_1010

11 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

so that leaves us with 2 "fit" strikers atm then, of course daka is injured...

37 yr old Vardy and 32/33 yr old Ayew(who hasnt been playing striker much the past 4/5 seasons)

club is a right shambles if they dont get someone in

david fofana on loan then i guess

Sunderland apparently 

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Someone is coming in, or Daka will be back sooner than expected. 

I hope it’s the former as the latter part of the sentence helps us not!!

if he was fit I would have been shipping him out as preseason and generally he’s way off it !

Must have received a good loan fee for him, hopefully 2/3million.

Then get 7/8 mill next year, or we’re relegated and he plays. It does make sense I think  

Edited by Levi Port

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Dominic Calvert Lewin. Everton trying to shift him and he is the requisite level of crap

I would snatch your hand off for DCL.- I know he has injury issues but when he is fit and has service he is different gravy - he has kept Everton up over the years and would take him over Broja or Fofana 

• Like 3

As poor as he is Everton will still get far more for for DCL than we could ever afford and to a club much bigger than us.

Plus no chance Everton potentially strengthen us

Edited by EastAnglianFox

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Striker isn’t he? Got on the pitch recently, so why not? Obviously unlikely mind.

Our recruitment and Rudkin are in Wetherspoons watching skysports.news to see who is available.  PM Rudkin

There is no chance of us spending any more money now. It's a cheap loan deal at best. But I think we are done and we've ****ed it up again.

Reminiscent of not signing Lookman to bring balance to the team. And then forced into 3 terrible panic signings in January that cost more than he would of. It's classic leicester 

9 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I think hes probably a bit crap but doesnt seem like our smartest decision letting him go with the rest of our strikers being injured or eligible for a free bus pass 

Bit crap but half the Championship are queing up to take him? 

Just now, South Shire Fox said:

Bit crap but half the Championship are queing up to take him? 

We've had 2 managers here who didnt think he was good enough in the championship and now the Premier League. He might go on to have a good career but right now hes not deemed good enough for us.