Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tom Cannon - loaned to Stoke

16 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Would still absolutely take him right now rather than go ahead with what we have now

Not when his heart isn't in it. 

I also felt he was always more of a 10 or second striker than a 9. 

16 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

everyone? I think it was 50/50, as are most of these debates.

I was being flippant for effect 

• Like 1

Just now, guest123 said:

took him a fair while to find a team as well didn't it? so not like he had options galore waiting for him

Very true. Thought we had offered a contract but it was rejected, but I do not know!

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Very true. Thought we had offered a contract but it was rejected, but I do not know!

rings a bell tbf but don't know if true or what the offer was. guess we'll never know. if only those in the know on here hadn't been chased off

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

We're Vardy injury away from an absolute nightmare. This is a suicidal recruitment strategy

Even with a fit vardy it's a hell of a call leaning on a 38 year old to keep you up. It's like they think it's 1998 still.

5 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Happy with Bilal, Facundo and Skipp in exchange for KDH

I am to be fair. Bilal is a massive talent, if he hits the ground running he could be a difference maker. But, we’re relying on inexperience other than Ayew and Vardy. You never know, Ayew might have that one season where he grabs 15 goals.

Not sure what is going with Cannon.

In principle he has done the loan flex at PNE already.

He was with us in Championship and looked decent. The guy was 2nd choice, behind Vardy legend.

I'd like to see him given a chance at Prem level.

The staff see him day I day out. What the hell do I know. 

9 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

We're Vardy injury away from an absolute nightmare. This is a suicidal recruitment strategy

Vardy ain't the main anyways. Starting Vards is suicide. He cannot do the miles and lead the  press needed. Daka was ahead of Vards in Cooper's plans. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Vardy ain't the main anyways. Starting Vards is suicide. He cannot do the miles and lead the  press needed. Daka was ahead of Vards in Cooper's plans. 

Not sure how you know Daka was ahead of him? Unless he gets injured, Vardy will start the majority of league matches I would have thought.

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

Enzo didn't fancy him, Cooper doesn't fancy him, there must be a reason. 

People keep saying this but your not going to play him ahead of Vardy but he’d definitely get his chance in the prem when the games come thick and fast.

1 minute ago, dannythefox said:

People keep saying this but your not going to play him ahead of Vardy but he’d definitely get his chance in the prem when the games come thick and fast.

He's behind Vardy, Daka, Mavididi and Ayew in the pecking order and it wouldn't surprise me if Cooper would rather stick Reid up front as well. Who does it benefit keeping him here if his chances of playing are so remote?

1 minute ago, Guest said:

He's behind Vardy, Daka, Mavididi and Ayew in the pecking order and it wouldn't surprise me if Cooper would rather stick Reid up front as well. Who does it benefit keeping him here if his chances of playing are so remote?

Only two of them are strikers and ones 37! Cooper can do one it’s like not playing Ricardo he’s near the best footballer at the club shall we let him go as well?

2 minutes ago, Molson Canadian said:

Logically there is no way he can leave if we don't bring another striker in before the deadline.  The club must be trying to work on bringing someone in actively right now. 

If Cooper would rather play Ayew or Mavididi down the middle than Cannon then he probably doesn't consider Cannon to have much impact on our depth. 

• Like 2