Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Becksie

LCFC alternative phone number

Typically the first game of the season tickets go on sale when I’m in Turkey. I have a season ticket but it’s for my daughter who is under 8’s so I can’t buy online, I have to call move my seat to the single ticket and move her onto my seat. 

Turkey falls out of roaming and it’s a premium number so those apps you can use rules them out. 

Does anybody know the 0116 number that might still connect? I’m sat here trying to google forums 😂

thanks in advance! 

59 minutes ago, Becksie said:

Typically the first game of the season tickets go on sale when I’m in Turkey. I have a season ticket but it’s for my daughter who is under 8’s so I can’t buy online, I have to call move my seat to the single ticket and move her onto my seat. 

Turkey falls out of roaming and it’s a premium number so those apps you can use rules them out. 

Does anybody know the 0116 number that might still connect? I’m sat here trying to google forums 😂

thanks in advance! 

That sounds like a lot of effort, can't you ask someone to make the call for you. Be on a WhatsApp call with them at the same time to respond to any details they may need from you live

9 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

That sounds like a lot of effort, can't you ask someone to make the call for you. Be on a WhatsApp call with them at the same time to respond to any details they may need from you live

This is my life! Total faff every game and it will get worse now we are back in the prem 

It will need to be on a 3 way call if I get somebody to call for me so WhatsApp isn’t an option. 

Worse case I’ll have to buy a phone card and call from a phone box! I only checked this morning as sale dates hasn’t been announced yet and it doesn’t say about points 

1 hour ago, Becksie said:

This is my life! Total faff every game and it will get worse now we are back in the prem 

It will need to be on a 3 way call if I get somebody to call for me so WhatsApp isn’t an option. 

Worse case I’ll have to buy a phone card and call from a phone box! I only checked this morning as sale dates hasn’t been announced yet and it doesn’t say about points 

As in can't someone in the UK call the club on your behalf with all your details, a switch of tickets does not require a lot of personal info. Then you call that individual on WhatsApp/Teams separately and on mute, and jump in if they get stuck or need anything further.

Feel your pain. Our row is just season ticket holders bar one seat next to me so often get that seat for my lad. Not enough points to get a season ticket yet and if I want that seat, have to do so on the phone as no option to online. I get why you can't just buy a kids seat online on it's own but wish they would make it an option to allow it if it's for someone in your "friends / family" section. 

I agree, it could be made so much easier, they could easily link her to both mine & my husband ticket so we could do it online. 

We normally have to sit a couple of rows in front and a couple along so it isn’t too bad or unless the guys around us can’t make it and there as been a spare seat. 

She didn’t have enough points either for the ST ballot and I’m always at work for the 9am calls to the ticket office so this season is going to be a challenge!