Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Concerns about the direction of the club

12 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

I feel exactly the same. First time in a long time where I'm genuinely considering avoiding following us for a bit. I love this club, but it feels a bit toxic at the moment.

I'd just like one little spark of hope. Just the one!

...and for all I've said above there, I'm sure I'll still find some dodgy stream each week to put myself through it.

another one here too, I didnt really feel like it at the start of last season, cos you could sort of see what EM wanted to do and the signings we brought it

wheres as this has felt like a complete farce, 

dont help the non footballing side of the clubs is still a shambles, the communication between fan and club is still crap

all in all it feels like us fan arent fans in the clubs eyes anymore, just customers they want to get our last penny from 
the disconnect between club and support is still far away, last season paper'd over the cracks

and the fan engagement stuff from the club is complete waffle too, they dont care one bit, only doing it cos they have too

Edited by FrankieADZ
  • Like 1

Also, and I know it’s not really important, but given we need to make money wherever possible… not using the last pre season game OR an open training session to launch the 3rd kit is just peak KPFC lol 

Would appear the team manager appears to have no clue what the director of football is up to, which is absolutely unforgivable. Need to be 100% aligned. The mismanagement of the club is contributing to the demise of every aspect of LCFC. Sooner they are all gone the better. Incompetent and inept. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

BuT hOw Do YoU kNoW iTs HiS jOb

1 hour ago, Cropwellfox said:

Would appear the team manager appears to have no clue what the director of football is up to, which is absolutely unforgivable. Need to be 100% aligned. The mismanagement of the club is contributing to the demise of every aspect of LCFC. Sooner they are all gone the better. Incompetent and inept. 

Whilst Rudkin and Whelan pay minute by minute  tributes and trinkets  to assorted Thai rich kid tik tokers, monks , the thai royal family and splash gold over everything that moves..... NOTHING will change 

20 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Until the fans turn on Top and Rudkin we’ll continue to be a mess, we need to wake up and smell the coffee. 

Agree, the Rudkin out chants were starting to gather pace while Enzo was still here. A shite week with no decent arrivals and a shite first half v spurs and I’d like to hope the chants come back with steroids. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Three managers in a row have now said they've no idea what's going on with recruitment and are out of the loop.

It's so dysfunctional.

40 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Until the fans turn on Top and Rudkin we’ll continue to be a mess, we need to wake up and smell the coffee. 

It’ll take some mass protest and Top will write a strongly worded note in the program about the fans again no doubt. 

Cooper: "We’re all crying out for some fresh blood, especially the players. Today it showed that. We had players playing out of position. Let’s hope we can strengthen sooner rather than later. In certain areas of the pitch we’re desperate for it and have been for a while."

• Sad 3

14 minutes ago, Cropwellfox said:

It’s a disgrace. The board being accountable to themselves means that there’s no way to challenge this bullshit either. Meanwhile 80% of the fan base applauding along, nothing to see here. We’ve had a real opportunity to shift the level of the club. Vichai was well on course, what’s happened since is an abomination. 

I really wanted the only positive of relegation to be that they had a huge wake up called and sorted all their problems from the top down. They have done anything but. 

There were also things I didn't like under Vichai. I think they were probably overlooked too much because everything else was a success. Which is fair enough. But those issues have amplified under Top. 

You only have to look at charging £25 for season cards, £10 to watch friendlies on Foxeshub and having Thai influencers parade a ****ing bus compared to a club that a few years ago was the only one to say no to charging fans to watch COVID games to see this is not the same club it was. I don't know who's left in that time but it feels like whoever had a bit of empathy for fans,or even just common sense, has gone. 

Or maybe it's always been like this under Vichai too but we were just lucky to have had Pearson and his staff do all they did to make the owners look far more impressive than they actually ever were. Who knows.

Edited by Gamble92
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, davieG said:

Cooper: "We’re all crying out for some fresh blood, especially the players. Today it showed that. We had players playing out of position. Let’s hope we can strengthen sooner rather than later. In certain areas of the pitch we’re desperate for it and have been for a while."

That’s a disgrace for a premier league club. It feel like they are happy to take all the money and offer not a lot in return. I accept that as a season ticket holder you have good and not so good seasons , that’s football, but it feels like the club just want to take our money and take advantage of our loyalty. This could quite easily be the worst season since 1977/78. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Sly said:

It’ll take some mass protest and Top will write a strongly worded note in the program about the fans again no doubt. 

Nah, if we were booing or making noise against Top & Rudkin every week I think we'd see changes.

We'd end up singing their names though as soon we go a couple of goals ahead in a game, we've got one of the worst fanbases going.

• Like 2

There is no doubt that Top, Rudkin & Whelan are totally responsible for the dire financial position of the  which  the club finds itself & am sure it has affected recruitment. It is a familiar refrain from our manager that the current transfer business is insufficient. Those we have signed don't appear to adding to our chances of surviving. It is sadly something that cannot be changed but I fear our long term stability & progression disappeared in the helicopter crash. Top is weak but Whelan & Rudkin are both  pathetic & incompetent & if things don't change they are taking our club down to the EFL and not just for the ubiquitous year.

King Power need to find a buyer with a fresh vision  & fast !   

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, jock2612 said:

There is no doubt that Top, Rudkin & Whelan are totally responsible for the dire financial position of the  which  the club finds itself & am sure it has affected recruitment. It is a familiar refrain from our manager that the current transfer business is insufficient. Those we have signed don't appear to adding to our chances of surviving. It is sadly something that cannot be changed but I fear our long term stability & progression disappeared in the helicopter crash. Top is weak but Whelan & Rudkin are both  pathetic & incompetent & if things don't change they are taking our club down to the EFL and not just for the ubiquitous year.

King Power need to find a buyer with a fresh vision  & fast !   

If I was Enzo and Chelsea came in for me, even as a Leicester fan I’d have taken that job. 

No point staying in a basket case environment on £1m a year, when you can get paid £4m a year for it. 

• Like 2

Sorry to say, but Top is ruining his dad's legacy. We've gone from one of the best run clubs to an absolute shambles, since Top has taken charge. When we get relegated this season, we could end up like Portsmouth, with multiple relegations. The worse thing is we'll still have fans telling us how great Top and Rudkin are.

I did warn the difficult with FFP is that you make an error for one season but it haunts you for the next three. 

We can’t get players in because we simply aren’t attractive. The mess the pair at the top of the football organisation have done is massive. 

What underlines all this is that there is no one at the top who has the vision to suggest another way. Or willing to put their reputation on the line to change something in case it fails. Or that message doesn’t get to Top

• Like 3

Even in Coopers interview today, ‘he’s one the club identified’ on the Brighton lad. Cooper either distancing himself which is shocking or pointing out he doesn’t really know who’s coming in which is potentially even worse. Absolute shower of shit 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Get King Power out. Absolutely clueless. Clubs a shambles. The title win last year papered over cracks and with hindsight the major factor for that was Maresca. 

the running of the club is a disgrace. Get king power out.

Sad thing is clubs once considered lower than us in the Premier League afew years are now seen as better run clubs who have found up and coming managers who are playing exciting football that their fans love and don't mind spending 30m each on numerous players while the media doesn't even consider us worthy to talk about 

Until a large amount of the fans turn on top, rudkin and whelan, and I mean protest in/outside of the stadium, banners and make it plain toxic for them , and sustain the hate for for a long time, where forever going to be in this  situation and forever talking about it on FT until they are removed. 

• Like 4