Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Concerns about the direction of the club

22 hours ago, Livid said:

I’m not getting on Steve Cooper’s back or calling for him to go. It’s going to take years for the club to regain anything like stability. Getting another manager in won’t change a thing. We simply do not have a squad capable of competing in the PL. 

We’re an absolute mess of a football club. We sold our best player to avoid another FFP penalty. We don’t have the funds or the stature to attract the kind of players we need.  The still unresolved points deduction issue hangs over us. 

Looking at the knee jerk reaction on social media tonight I’m just not sure a lot of our fan base have woken up to where we’re at. 

Nothing can change until those that have destabilised the club move on ... the rot has set in ... it must be cut out ... Rudkin and Whelan are on huge salaries ... they are not decent enough to walk .... they need pushing 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Winstonthedog said:

Nothing can change until those that have destabilised the club move on ... the rot has set in ... it must be cut out ... Rudkin and Whelan are on huge salaries ... they are not decent enough to walk .... they need pushing 

I’ll give it a few months before we start to see demonstrations at games if things don’t and probably won’t go well. 
someone’s probably making a Rudkin Out banner this weekend. 

30 minutes ago, grth2004 said:

I’ll give it a few months before we start to see demonstrations at games if things don’t and probably won’t go well. 
someone’s probably making a Rudkin Out banner this weekend. 

Wonder if they will get spat at and assaulted again. 

Plenty have been warning about what is currently happening. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
11 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Wonder if they will get spat at and assaulted again. 

Plenty have been warning about what is currently happening. 

That was a Rodgers banner. 

2 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

Why would the club need general sale when they can fleece tourists for over face value?

True, its costing me £8 a match at Kettering this season - I can understand why they'd prefer to sell my place for ten grand. 

Bloody tourists. 

45 minutes ago, HarryDee8 said:

Why didnt rudders pay that bit more and get Carlos Corberán.

Why go for the 3rd choice manager and then give him loads of money?

Just because he was allegedly on a short list, doesn't mean he was either available, or even interested in the job.

I've had this in business. The complete backing of management. 

I've seen appointed an appallingly out of depth  middle manager.  lost key staff members hand over fist, who resigned in exasperation at the daily incompetence 

But the business just doubled down. They wouldn't accept they'd made a boo boo. And instead trashed a perfectly functioning product to protect their pride, rather than admit a mistake 

• Like 2