Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

Posted (edited)

Would be an absolutely unreal signing. Don't see it personally with the price of €40m being thrown around. But the fact we’re still interested and he only has a year left on his contract could work in our favour…

Edited by LestaLad
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Would be an absolutely unreal signing. Don't see it personally with the price of €40m being thrown around. But the fact we’re still interested and he only has a year left on his contract could work in our favour…

Contract ends in 2 years according to Transfermarkt, unfortunately.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/matias-soule/profil/spieler/668951

43 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

I really really want him 😂

3 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

It'd take the sting off of not getting O'Hare 

As you say though ......... no chance 

What sting ? If we wanted him we would get him - he’s no James Maddison and his attitude will be the questionable trait - Coops will not want any princesses and work rate plus ability is critical 

8 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

What sting ? If we wanted him we would get him - he’s no James Maddison and his attitude will be the questionable trait - Coops will not want any princesses and work rate plus ability is critical 

I was joking - this guy looks in a total different league 

1 minute ago, Lesta Legend said:

@Ric Flair @Tommy Fresh what are your thoughts on the player. 

While somewhat dubious if we spending that much nice to be linked with a flair player. 

Pretty sure I was championing us to go for him or Iling-Junior a few years ago before they broke through properly. Serie A is a hot bed for players that seldom get chances and I was hoping we'd exploit this under Maresca but that's ended before it started.

He's technically gifted, scores and creates and is just an all round excellent player. If we could get him for under £30m then it's unbelievable business.