Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

9 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Who's on plane tracking duty?

My god the very thought of it sends my heart racing ......... is it really getting that close - my god I'm past myself with excitement I can't take another 3 weeks of this and then ultimate inevitable disappointment 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

The reaction on here when he doesn’t sign and we end up with O’Hare. 😂

Will be along the lines of Cooper being appointed a matter of hours after it was reported that Potter was about to sign up!lol

The report states Leicester City has offered to pay 30 million euros for Soule’s signature, with 25 million euros upfront plus 5 million euros in add-ons.

Juventus will now consider this offer, but the report claims an offer of around 35 million euros could be enough for the Bianconeri to sell him immediately.

19 hours ago, Foxes96 said:

Would probably get overrun half the time, but that attack would be pure sauce 

Ndidi - Winks

Fatawu  -  Soulé  -  Mavididi 

Vardy 

It really isn't, below average at PL level which is okay for Leicester 2024 but let's not pretend that is anything special.

Been at work so only just catching up, was he on loan at Frosinone alongside Okoli?

(In an alternate reality, was at work, but was actually playing and finishing the amazing game, Still Wakes The Deep on GamePass)

• Like 1

https://romapress.net/matias-soule-favors-move-to-roma-over-leicester-city/

According to Filippo Biafora of Il Tempo, Roma are exploring options with Juventus on how to secure a deal for Matías Soulé.

The player has also drawn interest from Leicester City in the Premier League. However, Biafora reports that, between the two, the Matías Soulé favors a move to Roma over the Foxes.

No way Roma would match our bid.

Edited by Molson Canadian

9 minutes ago, Molson Canadian said:

Yes they can 

and that’s fee and wages 

I think it depends what we’ll agree to ref release clause - the player will be looking at us as a shop window to a big PL club.   Our history on release clauses says it will be difficult 

Edited by st albans fox

40 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Yes they can 

and that’s fee and wages 

I think it depends what we’ll agree to ref release clause - the player will be looking at us as a shop window to a big PL club.   Our history on release clauses says it will be difficult 

39 minutes ago, Marky mark said:

That’s it then - Rome it is 

Roma might be a famous club with a billionaire owner but he's a billionaire American owner. 

Like a lot of American owners, he's not exactly going wild pumping his own money in for transfers. 

Since he's owned the club, they've only spent 20 or more twice. Once was Tammy Abraham, the second they've only just done. They spent 25m on Le Fee. 

It'd be a big shift for them to spend more than that again on a 21 year old in the same summer. 

Not saying impossible but it seems unlikely. With Juve desperate to get as much as they can for this, if we've identified him as a priority target it wouldn't surprise me if he winds up here.