Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

2 hours ago, CloudFox said:

EDIT: Just curious—why if you wanted to know my reasoning, as well as my evidence, did you ignore the rest of my reasoning by only quoting the bit about goals?

I think what I wrote pretty much answers most of what you did. 

If you have anything specific you want to ask that you think I missed then by all means, I'll more than happily keep this conversation going just for @Adster to be fair. :ph34r:

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

They are being used to push up our bid and i suspect we are falling right into it 

My thoughts exactly.

For others worried about the fee, the way I’m looking at it is £30m received for KDH and £30m spent on Soule.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sly said:

Where does this bloke fit in, if we have Fatawu? 

If we play 3-4-1-2 then I can see him playing either up front with the striker or in the hole behind the striker and one of Mavididi or Fatawu. Very much like he did with Brennan Johnson at Forest.

If we go 3-4-3 then two of him, Fatawu, Mavididi and Reid will play either side of the striker.

If we go 4-2-3-1 when Mavididi, Soule and Fatawu are likely to be the 3 behind the striker.

4 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

My thoughts exactly.

For others worried about the fee, the way I’m looking at it is £30m received for KDH and £30m spent on Soule.

Different seasons. Plus Soulé would only count as ~6m per year.

7 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I think what I wrote pretty much answers most of what you did. 

If you have anything specific you want to ask that you think I missed then by all means, I'll more than happily keep this conversation going just for @Adster to be fair. :ph34r:

I think poor @Adster has been through enough, and I have a better idea...

forza juve has said juve don’t wanna sell to roma because we would pay more money and competition. i think that whoever pays him more will get him. he would rather go to roma but is still satisfied with the idea of coming to us

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clarkey123 said:

Wouldn’t budge a penny over £25mil. Suspect we’ll be investigating other targets whilst we let another tighta*se Italian team stew. They’ll be biting their nails soon enough. 

This doesn't scream "us", but I'd love you to be right :P.

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

If we play 3-4-1-2 then I can see him playing either up front with the striker or in the hole behind the striker and one of Mavididi or Fatawu. Very much like he did with Brennan Johnson at Forest.

If we go 3-4-3 then two of him, Fatawu, Mavididi and Reid will play either side of the striker.

If we go 4-2-3-1 when Mavididi, Soule and Fatawu are likely to be the 3 behind the striker.

Mavididi played as a 9 every game he played for coopers U17’s. I know it’s a long time ago but maybe he fancies him there. 

Outside of the “where does he play” argument. We currently have 1 winger for each side of the pitch lol (plus BDR to cover both) so no matter what we need another one to cover each side! Personally I prefer bringing in quality like this rather than squad fillers. 

• Like 1

We know their asking price and I am pretty sure the club would be prepared to meet it if necessary if he is a prime target. Of course we will stick in for a bit, while Juve, and no doubt the players agent, will also be in no rush in case any better offers come in. Roma talk could be maneuvering to try and force our hand. This won't be done quick.