Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

20 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Until it is confirmed by S of E,  no point in getting excited over this.  If we had a South American scouting network, there are literally dozens of similar players down there that would cost a fraction of 3Om Euros.  Very surprised Roma can match EPL wages.

I thought we has sent a scout, Sean St Ledger out to South America, or was that to check out the best tequila.

Just now, WestLothianFox said:

I thought we has sent a scout, Sean St Ledger out to South America, or was that to check out the best tequila.

Sean St Ledger is hardly a network. 

6 minutes ago, WestLothianFox said:

Sounds like a Leicester gaffe, sending a scout to the wrong continent.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sdb said:

I get the impression we're seen as absolute mugs by foreign teams. 

If anybody sees one of their players linked to a Premier League club they just start rubbing their hands together.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JimJams said:

If anybody sees one of their players linked to a Premier League club they just start rubbing their hands together.

Exactly, minute a Prem side is linked you know you're getting 1/4 more than you anticipated if selling to a normal side 

1 minute ago, gw_leics772 said:

Tbf, he does cover a lot of ground these days 😂

Yep - South America would fit inside the area once known as Rutland.