Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

48 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I'd like to hear your reasoning and evidence for that. 

I think he'll be well suited.

We are going to be a team that has less of the ball and will need to be quick on the counter.

He's pace and ability to press from the front of going to be useful.

• Like 1

Situation #Soulé : between Leicester and Roma, the Argentine "votes" for the Giallorossi: De Rossi is crazy about him and if there was the possibility to choose, the Argentine would opt for Roma

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I would have thought Roma was at best a sideways move if he is at Juventus. Leicester are Premier League. However Leicester need to know their limit with this, maybe keep other targets in mind, and not get drawn into a bidding war

Lots of replies saying that Roma won’t spend that amount of money. Maybe they’ll get him with big bonuses and structure the deal over a few years. If we really want him we need to go for it quickly. 

It says a lot when Juventus fans are gutted he’s leaving and Roma fans are desperate for him to sign. Yet a couple on here have concerns 😂

Edited by Lesta Legend
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, em9999 said:

Carvalho from Liverpool would be a safer bet and a lot cheaper .. maybe get him on loan 

I tend to agree, but I guess we'll have to wait a while to see if Slot gives him an erm, slot... 

• Haha 1