Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I'd like to hear your reasoning and evidence for that. Take as long as you need. 

I'll happily respond in kind. 

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I'd like to hear your reasoning and evidence for that. Take as long as you need. 

I'll happily respond in kind. 

Convince me otherwise.

https://sportwitness.co.uk/player-says-yes-joining-leicester-city-foxes-will-now-move-strongly-seal-impressive-signing/

Player ‘says yes’ to joining Leicester City – Foxes will now move strongly to seal impressive signing
By Naveen Ullal -13th July 2024

Over the past few days, the Italian media have insisted that Leicester City are keen on signing Juventus’ Matias Soulé.

On Friday, Gazzetta dello Sport reported the Foxes are ready to make a written offer of €25m plus €5m bonuses for the winger.

This is relayed in Saturday’s edition of Gazzetta dello Sport, who then share more updates on Leicester’s pursuit of the 21-year-old.

Soulé has returned to the Serie A side after spending last season on loan Frosinone, where he managed 11 goals and three assists from 36 league games. He’s unlikely to stay at the Turin club, and Steve Cooper’s side want to secure his services this summer.
It’s claimed the Argentina U21 international ‘says yes’ to Leicester, and they need to find an agreement with the Old Lady, who are ready to sanction his sale.

Leicester are ready to make a formal proposal of €25m plus €5m bonuses, which hasn’t convinced Juve. The newspaper says the deal can be concluded if they were to raise their bid to €30m excluding bonuses.

The Foxes will move decisively to secure this impressive signing and all that’s remaining is for them agree a deal with Juve to bring Soulé to England.

https://sportwitness.co.uk/suggestion-player-reverse-decision-join-leicester-city-getting-bit-messy/

Suggestion player could reverse decision to join Leicester City – Getting a bit messy

By Sean Lunt -

13th July 2024

Mere hours after Juventus youngster Matias Soulé appeared to have decided on a move to Leicester City, he may now have reversed that choice.

That’s at least according to journalist Gianluca di Marzio, who report that the youngster may be in two minds about what to do.

Di Marzio reports that Soulé is among the most sought-after names in the Juventus squad at this moment in time and the two main interested parties are Leicester City and Roma.

The Argentine has been made aware that De Rossi is ‘crazy about him’ and if he were to be forced to choose between the two destinations, he would choose Rome.

Leicester have so far offered €20m plus €5m in bonuses, a figure that is still short of the €30m that Juventus are looking for. Roma would be willing to pay that price, though.

This could end up turning the player’s head, with him preferring the move to Rome at this moment in time.

That’s something of a dramatic turn for Leicester, with a report earlier today indicating he had given his yes to the Foxes and they were now pushing ahead to try and sign him up.

In truth, the matter all appears to be getting a little messy, with Soulé’s head seemingly on a swivel as the various offers come in for him.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, joachim1965 said:

Convince me otherwise.

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

As I thought. 

Let it go. 😂 Many of us - myself included - think he’s lightweight, has poor first touch, is nowhere near as fast as people try and make out, and is a questionable  finisher ….. but with good movement and energy. Finnegan and many others disagree and trot out stats that defy what many of us see. Nobody is budging. Why keep sticking your tongue in the ulcer? It’s a tedious debate. Im sure we all want him to do well, though. 

Don’t know why people get excited about this. It won’t happen and we all realistically know it. Leicester city sign 21 year old Argentinian for 30 million from juventus. 😂 wake up. 

We will over pay for a 27 year old with no resale value, who will have premier league experience ( in a previous failure) who, after a playing out a few loans, will end up in at Galatasary for an undisclosed fee and massive loss.

We all know it  😂😂

1 minute ago, DezFox said:

Don’t know why people get excited about this. It won’t happen and we all realistically know it. Leicester city sign 21 year old Argentinian for 30 million from juventus. 😂 wake up. 

We will over pay for a 27 year old with no resale value, who will have premier league experience ( in a previous failure) who, after a playing out a few loans, will end up in at Galatasary for an undisclosed fee and massive loss.

We all know it  😂😂

boring

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Isn’t that an old tweet though?

Sure I saw it posted here this morning

Until it is confirmed by S of E,  no point in getting excited over this.  If we had a South American scouting network, there are literally dozens of similar players down there that would cost a fraction of 3Om Euros.  Very surprised Roma can match EPL wages.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, comeonyoufoxes said:

football italia said he would come to us

I think Roma have become serious re the money very recently - their interest seems to have become public only in the last few days 

of course one could easily say that Roma are being used to push us up 

Romano should have good contacts at Roma - he made a point or merely reposting his tweet from a couple days ago rather than issuing a new one.