Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

8 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

@Ric Flair @Tommy Fresh what are your thoughts on the player. 

While somewhat dubious if we spending that much nice to be linked with a flair player. 

On 31/08/2022 at 15:36, Ric Flair said:

This Boga news has really knocked me about, I was on the ropes with Amine Harit but I'd genuinely rather Harit than Jeremie Boga. What's going on here??!!!!!

My hearts not really in this list, especially as I've already had to chalk Calvin Stengs off who's gone on loan to the juggernaut powerhouse of Royal Antwerp.

Right wingers

Viktor Tsygankov - contract up in the winter of 2023. He must want out, he's been primed for a move to a big 5 European league for years and then the pandemic scuppered it and now a war must relieve him of his misery. Loan with an obligation to buy next summer for £15m + add ons.

Luca Orellano - another whose contract is up in 2023 and ridiculously talented but a rough diamond. Wouldn't cost more than £15m up front and likely less, could possibly get him on loan with a decent loan fee and an option / obligation when we supposedly have more money next summer

Amad Diallo - not 100% convinced by his ability right now and as a likely loan with no option to sign permanently it wouldn't be my first choice but more a signing out of desperation. He's a maverick, we don't currently have any options better put it that way.

Adson - ridiculously gifted young Brazilian winger. Looks similarly built to Shaqiri but quicker. He's cost less than £10m and would get a work permit. 

Yusuf Demir - he started well on loan at Barca last season but they sent him back as didn't want to pay the £8m obligated fee if he made more appearances for them. He's still a huge work in progress but an absolute wizard. We'd likely secure a similar loan with option / obligation. 

Oscar Gloukh - this lad is going to be a star. Ought to get a work permit I think based on European appearance for Macabbi and he's both footed and plays anywhere across the RW/ACM/LW positions. He's one of my favourite players in the last few months, clocked him at the Euro U19's this summer.

Matias Soule - highly talented Argentinian at Juventus. He's been involved in their first team but likely available on loan. Minimal chance of a permanent signing at this stage. He's class.

Patrik Walemark - he is my Oscar Gloukh from last season and Feyenoord snapped him up last winter. He started slowly there but has stepped up in light of a number of influential players departing them this summer. Slot will turn him in to a best. We'd get him for less than £15m this summer though if we had the bollocks.

Hakon Evjen - AZ Alkmaar were my favourite European team a few years back when Stengs, Koopmeiners, Boadu and Wijndal were taking the puss under Arne Slot. I keep an eye on them, usually in Europe and this summer Evjen has done brilliantly in the qualifiers. 2 goals and 2 assists. One to keep an eye on, he'd not cost more than £10m right now.

Julian Von Moos - he won't get a work permit but just flagging him to everyone's attention and this season is his breakout year. Half fcukin Brazilian an'all ain't he!!!

Nathanael Mbuku - whilst we're busy signing Mushy Faes from Reims we should see if we can take this lad. Contract up next summer. Left footed, plays RW or LW, France U21 International, you do the bloody math

Bryan Gil - hair is hideous but came to Spurs very highly rated. Seems destined for a quick return to Spain but we could offer another destination on loan for a year with an option to buy

Ruslan Malinovskyi - he's approaching 30 but if we want a player from Atalanta then get this fella in. He wants a new challenge and has been touted as being available on loan with an option to buy for £20m. 

Harvey Vale - he's a new obsession of mine. Last year of his contract at Chelsea, their U21 captain and was the captain of England U19 in their Euros win this summer. Left footed, plays anywhere in the attacking areas out wide or through the middle. Supposedly wants out, would get him for less than £10m

David Costa - might be more than £15m as he's at Lens who are flying but he's a creative type who can play out wide or as a #10.

Sergio Arribas - don't think a work permit is possible as he's in Real Madrid's reserve team which is a disgrace. This lad would walk in to our team and rip it up.

Alex Collado - see above except would possibly get a work permit as has played for Barca 1st team last season after a few years of mugging him off. They are still a disgrace and need to get players gone, would be available on loan or for less than £15m.

Here you go

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Something isn't right with Fatawu or we're not going to be spending £25m on another right winger. One or the other.

Isn't he just in Ghana after internationals? If he isn`t back this week, then let us be concerned!

6 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Isn't he just in Ghana after internationals? If he isn`t back this week, then let us be concerned!

It's not that i'm concerned and more that I think there's nothing in this story for Soule.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

@Ric Flair @Tommy Fresh what are your thoughts on the player. 

While somewhat dubious if we spending that much nice to be linked with a flair player. 

Good business if we can get him for a decent fee as Ric has mentioned, gives us some very good options especially once we get Fatawu confirmed. Whether we should be prioritising spending this amount of money on other positions is another question though.

1 minute ago, brookfox said:

Random X account rehashes a story linking us to an out of reach RW and all of a sudden we’re not signing a player we have an obligation to sign 😆

My apologies for not quite having total faith in John Rudkin and his team.

Looks like he played quite a few games last season as an attacking midfielder and not just as a winger:

tOHB8fU.png

I could see us picking him up on a loan with option to buy deal. He was loaned out last season and good performances in the Premier League would increase his value if we didn't pick him up.

I'd be surprised if we got him though, it feels like one of those transfers where someone else would gazump us once interested, like how Spurs stepped in to take Archie Gray when Brentford thought they had him.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Something isn't right with Fatawu or we're not going to be spending £25m on another right winger. One or the other.

SMOKE SCREEN! 

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Pretty sure I was championing us to go for him or Iling-Junior a few years ago before they broke through properly. Serie A is a hot bed for players that seldom get chances and I was hoping we'd exploit this under Maresca but that's ended before it started.

He's technically gifted, scores and creates and is just an all round excellent player. If we could get him for under £30m then it's unbelievable business.

Would you say he’s as good as Tete? :ph34r:

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Easy, this. Rudkin's been playing the slots at bc.game and just cashed out a fvck load of Dogecoin.

Edited by RoboFox
  • Haha 1