Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

37 minutes ago, K789 said:

Salary very acceptable at 40kpw

This. 

Very respectable. May mean he is sold for cheaper later down the line as there's less to effectively buy out, but if we get him and while we have him, that's virtually nothing these days! (and yes, it's sickening to write that!) 

• Like 2

Juventus reject Roma switch from Chiesa to Leicester target Soule
ByApollo Heyes
 JUL 14, 2024 11:28
Juventus reject Roma switch from Chiesa to Leicester target Soule

Roma have long been interested in Federico Chiesa but now have set their sights on Leicester City target Matias Soule, an idea rejected by Juventus.

The Bianconeri are pushing to sell the talented Argentinian forward this summer as they’d make huge capital gains on a deal, allowing them to start focusing on their incoming market. He is valued at around €35-40m by the Old Lady.

Leicester City have submitted an offer to Juventus for Soule, proposing a deal worth €25m plus €5m in add-ons, but this was turned down by the Bianconeri, who are holding out for a higher fee. In recent days, Roma have also emerged with a new strategy.

Juventus no to Roma switch
Page two of today’s Corriere dello Sport details how Roma have switched their interest in Chiesa to Soule, wanting to compete with Leicester for his signature, but Juventus have closed the door to the idea.

The Old Lady want to sell the 21-year-old Argentine forward abroad and are open to negotiating with Leicester. In the meantime, they’d prefer the Giallorossi to return focus to Chiesa, whose future still needs to be determined.

Just now, em9999 said:

Seems a lot of money 💰 too much one might suggest 

For a guy about to burst into the international scene? I don’t know about that. I think we paid more for Fafona and I think this guy is about to get that big that quickly.

17 minutes ago, Phenom said:

For a guy about to burst into the international scene? I don’t know about that. I think we paid more for Fafona and I think this guy is about to get that big that quickly.

We seem very, very keen to get him. The club must believe his potential resale value is massive. 

• Like 2