Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

Why are our bids being reported in sterling  ??

eepecially by a journo in Milan 

he won’t be getting info from our end so will be from juve or players agent. Both would speak in euros (and our bid would be in euros too)

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, KFS said:

Add this one to Potter and O’Hare being ‘done deals’, yeah?

A broken clock is right 2 times a day ;)

14 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Why are our bids being reported in sterling  ??

eepecially by a journo in Milan 

he won’t be getting info from our end so will be from juve or players agent. Both would speak in euros (and our bid would be in euros too)

Isn't tough to convert though, maybe just doing so knowing English fans will be the ones searching for it 

If this lad comes in, it's a pretty big indicator that we will predominantly be playing 4 at the back and will need to get rid of some CB's. 

OR...

Fatawu will be played at WB because I don't see us dropping him. 

5 minutes ago, Scotch said:

If this lad comes in, it's a pretty big indicator that we will predominantly be playing 4 at the back and will need to get rid of some CB's. 

OR...

Fatawu could play RM in a 3-5-2 or even as one of the attacking 2. If I remember correctly, Cooper played Johnson as a striker sometimes.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Fatawu could play RM in a 3-5-2 or even as one of the attacking 2. If I remember correctly, Cooper played Johnson as a striker sometimes.

That's what I mean, that wide position of a 5 is a wingback. 

Cooper generally plays 3421 or 3412. If it's the latter, Mavididi is more likely to play up top than Fatawu is given he's played as a striker before. If it's the former, Soule and Mavididi are likely to be either side of an out and out striker. 

No matter what way you cut it, if we play 3 at the back it's either Soule or Fatawu unless Fatawu plays as wingback and if that's the case, I would rather he play LEFT wingback. 

It not only frees up the right for Ricardo but wingbacks are there to provide width, you don't need them to cut inside when you have inside forwards so a left footer on the left hand side makes most sense. 

Prospective leicester city transfer reaction:

A) he is sh!t!

B) why would he come here??

C) I can't believe we are spending that

D) well I miss Lloyd Dyer....

4 hours ago, Scotch said:

OR...

Not necessarily, he could be playing as a ten or just off the striker… you could still work that in a back three.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Not necessarily, he could be playing as a ten or just off the striker… you could still work that in a back three.

Yeah, you could but like I said in a later post, that means wingbacks over wingers so to get Fatawu in too, he would have to play wingback. 

Cooper does alternate between 3412and 3421... in either scenario, Fatawu and Soule don't fit without at least one of them playing out of position. 

I'm not against Fatawu playing LWB though, I think it would work and suits us. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

That opinion isn't based on watching him play....

Wing backs need to have a defensive instinct to cover that the back post 

I haven’t  seen abdul show that consistently - yes on occasions he has followed his full back but if he’s a wing back he has to follow the winger aswell