Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

8 minutes ago, dooflip said:

Could have been a bluff, we love a smoke screen.

Top has quick word with Cooper before the press…

Leicester are looking at the domestic markets.

Then go out and snap up two prospects from Italy early doors and unsuspected.

Or we make transfer bids for players and the players agents let other clubs know, as do the clubs themselves who get the transfer bids.  With the intent to get a higher salary for the player and a higher transfer fee for the player. Thus clearing the smokescreen which was supposedly started. 

1 minute ago, HowardsBulletHeader said:

I reckon he'd be great as a 10 behind either Daka or Vardy. 

Daka can really thrive this season with the right management and with Fatawu, Soule and Mavididi feeding him, I think he will get 15+. 

Daka will get nothing of the sort. Did you see him play last year? Great service, routinely butchered.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HowardsBulletHeader said:

Daka can really thrive this season with the right management and with Fatawu, Soule and Mavididi feeding him, I think he will get 15+. 

That is one hell of an optimistic take 

13 minutes ago, HowardsBulletHeader said:

He floundered in the championship. Im disappointed to admit that i’ve given up on this one 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Something doesn't seem right here or Juve are trying to capitalize on our naivety.

They bought him for 120k last year and now expect us to pay 30 million.

And they'll get that amount, or more. 

It's not that it doesn't seem right. They're the selling club and can choose their value for their player. 

It's not about naivety either. It's a transfer window negotiation. We're probably just working out what kind of offer to give them and what kind of structure. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, TommyK said:

What does he say?

we are in negotiations

juve prefer to sell abroad

we are pushing

player attracted to roma he never said he wasn’t attracted to us

we are pushing for player and clubs satisfaction

roma pushing for players satisfactiob

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

And they'll get that amount, or more. 

It's not that it doesn't seem right. They're the selling club and can choose their value for their player. 

It's not about naivety either. It's a transfer window negotiation. We're probably just working out what kind of offer to give them and what kind of structure. 

I assume we're buying potential a bit like Fofana. I just wonder though if he can't nail down a place at Juventus and none of the big boys are after him is he worth 30 million.

He's going to have to hit the ground running here as we can't be sitting him on the touchline while he gets up to speed.

I just hope we've judged this right after Rogers disaster signings.

• Like 1

Juventus selling him to Roma is a bit like Liverpool selling to Chelsea. Unlike, unless they don't rate the player. Seems unlikely, unless there were no other bidders. 

37 minutes ago, enmac said:

Juventus selling him to Roma is a bit like Liverpool selling to Chelsea. Unlike, unless they don't rate the player. Seems unlikely, unless there were no other bidders. 

like man city selling palmer to chelsea? 

Or jesus and zinchenko to arsenal? 

mount to man u? 

It’s not that unrealistic to these owners, they will always follow the money 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Molson Canadian said:

FM23 Jon Rudkin - Football Manager 2023

The face the Juve staff will see on our end of the zoom call. 

Reckon he’s got some dodgy virtual background this fella 

• Haha 1

If we manage to pull this off it would be typical Leicester all over. We expect absolute dross on the cheap this summer  and end up with a South American starlet. 

7 hours ago, DZ-LCFC said:

Any phone tappers out there? This call promises to be a corker.  

5 hours ago, Collymore said:

If we manage to pull this off it would be typical Leicester all over. We expect absolute dross on the cheap this summer  and end up with a South American starlet. 

We are normally the complete opposite 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

Daka will get nothing of the sort. Did you see him play last year? Great service, routinely butchered.

I really backed Daka to do something last season in the Championship thinking this could be his year to shine his season to really give him that confidence he needed on the ball, but boy did he disappoint he’s far too lightweight easily gets pushed of the ball maybe needs to bulk up a bit he needs to be tougher a bit like Vardy .

Cant really see him do much in the EPL this coming season Cannon is the better option but has limited if no EPL experience at times for a young lad you can really see prospect In him great on the ball will take defenders on and can shoot and can see him becoming a decent striker with the right backing and hopefully Vardy will take him under his wing give him his worldly knowledge of scoring and Schitt housery !

But we do definitely need to go into the market bring in a quality striker in the form of Vardy maybe and don’t think I would have said this time last season but maybe move Daka on as he’s just not living up to his hype  especially after showing us he can find the net scoring 4 in Russia, which is a disappointing thing was it just a case of not being utilised correctly or just not up to the English game who Knows but onwards and upwards!

• Like 1