Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Tell him he can play with a bootlegged Pacman emblazoned across his stomach and get him to force the move

Calling it: Union FS to throw cherries on the pitch and the team to suddenly run rampant.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

IMG_0309.png

Fair play, big shoes to fill for our next arge is he's compared to these two.

Esteban one of the classiest players I've ever seen play for us.

Leo, probably the biggest bollox of any player for taking that peno.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, richardsfoxes said:

As much as I would like to sign someone like this, id rather we spend a similar amount on a young striker. We're desperate for a striker and centre mid.

As @StriderHiryusaid, I wouldn't be surprised if we were thinking about the high 8/CM position for Soule. 

Doesn't make so much sense to spend that much on another winger. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Pretty sure I was championing us to go for him or Iling-Junior a few years ago before they broke through properly. Serie A is a hot bed for players that seldom get chances and I was hoping we'd exploit this under Maresca but that's ended before it started.

He's technically gifted, scores and creates and is just an all round excellent player. If we could get him for under £30m then it's unbelievable business.

Long-term - he’s a central attacking player wouldn’t you say rather than a winger? 

Him and Vardy could be an amazing partnership.

3 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Long-term - he’s a central attacking player wouldn’t you say rather than a winger? 

Him and Vardy could be an amazing partnership.

He's very versatile, could see him being deployed wherever there's a need in the team whether that's as a right winger or behind the striker.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He's very versatile, could see him being deployed wherever there's a need in the team whether that's as a right winger or behind the striker.

I get that, but there’s wide players you wouldn’t play inside (eg Saka) because that takes away the space that allows him to be so dangerous - whereas this guy looks to have the ability to play in tight spaces / back to goal etc and have an all-round skillset that would be much more dangerous in central areas.

Edited by DJ Barry Hammond

2 hours ago, Uncle Monty said:

Fair play, big shoes to fill for our next arge is he's compared to these two.

Esteban one of the classiest players I've ever seen play for us.

Leo, probably the biggest bollox of any player for taking that peno.

Even though it’s mentioned alot, I don’t think people give enough credit for that peno.

It was how he didn’t even wait a second after it was given to call for the ball.

Love him forever for that shit.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Even though it’s mentioned alot, I don’t think people give enough credit for that peno.

It was how he didn’t even wait a second after it was given to call for the ball.

Love him forever for that shit.

He’s winner against Norwich was also a massive moment…

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Here you go

ability wise, would you say he’s better than philogene?  Just curious where this lad is currently at or if he is still a project. 

18 minutes ago, stevostadium said:

Are people really believing we in for him with our current financial predicament, we aint spunking that kind of money on 1 player

What’s to say we are in a financial predicament now that it’s a new year?

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Molson Canadian said:

https://www.juvefc.com/di-marzio-leicester-city-enter-the-race-for-juventus-youngster/

Di Marzio reveals that Leicester’s opening offer of 25 million euros has fallen short of Juve’s asking price. The Bianconeri are reportedly seeking figure close to 40 million.

Brinkmanship, he'll be ours guys and girls ;)

Edited by wardyfox86

6 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

What’s to say we are in a financial predicament now that it’s a new year?

Well

its a three year running loss so I expect we will need to sell again before June 30 2025. 

It’s no problem to spend loads on new players - but we can’t afford to get any of them wrong !  (Cos we’d potentially need to sell them ) 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Well

its a three year running loss so I expect we will need to sell again before June 30 2025. 

It’s no problem to spend loads on new players - but we can’t afford to get any of them wrong !  (Cos we’d potentially need to sell them ) 

Yeah I agree with you there we can’t sign anymore duds but I don’t see why we couldn’t have a net spend of 50m everyone else seems to spend that easily 

• Like 1