Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

1 hour ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

They will know exactly the same as the sources they quote in their tweets… but to give them their due, they quote the sources and don’t pretend to be the providers of original information.

Yeah, don’t mind foxeshub, they’re not claiming to be ITK but just posting and referencing other people’s tweets. Up to us whether to believe it or not. 

5 minutes ago, Iran said:

I know you want that Roma transfer badly so you can link up with your buddies Dybala and Paredes, but you're going to play for Leicester and you're going to like it!

Do we have any Spanish speakers on the team? Ricardo maybe?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Phenom said:

I believe in Portugal they speak Portuguese.  I assume this lad can speak some Italian,  so may be Victor and the other new lad can converse a little with him until he masters the Leicester dialect.

16 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Soule has been in Italy for four years, he's also an Italian citizen of Italian heritage, as a lot of Argentines are. He seems to be mates with Okoli who was his team mate last year, you'd imagine they communicate in Italian.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Soule has been in Italy for four years, he's also an Italian citizen of Italian heritage, as a lot of Argentines are. He seems to be mates with Okoli who was his team mate last year, you'd imagine they communicate in Italian.

Winks, VK and Madividi have all played in Italy too, so may know the basics.

43 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Italian heritage, as a lot of Argentines ar

Never quite know why Argentina speaks Spanish. The country has so many ties to Italy and by far the greatest immigrant group was Italian. 

Look at the surnames, Cambiasso, Maradona, Messi, General Galtieri!....all Italian family names

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Never quite know why Argentina speaks Spanish. The country has so many ties to Italy and by far the greatest immigrant group was Italian. 

Look at the surnames, Cambiasso, Maradona, Messi, General Galtieri!....all Italian family names

Think you'll find that the spanish got there a few centuries earlier.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, slymunn said:

Winks, VK and Madividi have all played in Italy too, so may know the basics.

Mav can take him out for a spot of Sushi…. Make him feel at home 

58 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Looks like Roma are getting En-Nesyri

He’s the striker i desperately want but does this mean Tammy is going to become available?

3 minutes ago, Keiriel said:

I'd argue he got the right number, but the wrong phone.

s-l1200.webp

This is a great tactic actually. Give him one of these to keep him occupied and get someone else to make the deal.

• Haha 3

“#Soulé - #Leicester : announced offer of 30 million plus at least 5 in bonus. The #Juventus to those figures accepts. The #Roma , which appreciates, has not yet submitted an offer, but this is the economic basis for everyone”

Boys.. I think it’s happening!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LestaLad said:

“#Soulé - #Leicester : announced offer of 30 million plus at least 5 in bonus. The #Juventus to those figures accepts. The #Roma , which appreciates, has not yet submitted an offer, but this is the economic basis for everyone”

Boys.. I think it’s happening!

Has Soulé previously agreed terms?