Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

2 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

“#Soulé - #Leicester : announced offer of 30 million plus at least 5 in bonus. The #Juventus to those figures accepts. The #Roma , which appreciates, has not yet submitted an offer, but this is the economic basis for everyone”

Boys.. I think it’s happening!

You might have just earnt yourself a place on @Finnegan’s Twitter nerd list 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, NYC Fox Fan said:

Has Soulé previously agreed terms?

One of these Italian journalists previously claimed Leicester and Soulé have informally agreed terms and it was just up to Juve and City to agree a fee. Honestly though for all we really know he could be minutes away from a move to Dinamo Tbilisi. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

“#Soulé - #Leicester : announced offer of 30 million plus at least 5 in bonus. The #Juventus to those figures accepts. The #Roma , which appreciates, has not yet submitted an offer, but this is the economic basis for everyone”

Boys.. I think it’s happening!

Is Alfredo Pulladipud a reliable source?

Just now, jonny_wright said:

If Roma match our bid we’ve got no chance,  plus I’m a tad uneasy on us blowing the entire KDH war chest on 1 player for PSR reasons 

KDH gave us 30m.

Soulé would cost ~5m this year and ~15m in any rolling three year PSR window. 

• Like 2

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

yes then its no, we in then we out

do we have a reliable source 

Pedulla according to Italians is the more reliable source, Fabrizos source on this transfer is Pedulla 

2 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

The Di Marzio article just says Roma have agreed terms with the player, not with Juve - their bid still looks short of ours 

Exactly if anything he only mentions us having offered previous €25m and not the increased amount. Also one of the Juve fans in the comments states this is an article full of nothing calling him out, Roma haven’t agreed anything. It’s click bait. 

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

yes then its no, we in then we out

do we have a reliable source 

It's not really anything new. Him agreeing a wage structure at Roma isn't a surprise and nor is him agreeing a theoretical deal with us. 

But it's irrelevant if Juve and Roma can't come to terms. Juve seem hesitant to sell him domestically at all and we probably can comfortably outbid Roma. Go and look at Roma's spending history since the new owner came in. It would be a significant departure from anything they've done before if they spend over 40m in a window and they've already spent 25m.

• Like 2

So it's the same as it's been for a few days now? Roma don't want to pay the money, he'd come here if a fee was agreed but would choose Roma if they matched an acceptable offer?

• Like 1

Looks to me like the player is happy to go to either club but we are the only ones to stump up the cash to get the deal done. 

I doubt Roma would match our offer so all things being equal he should be coming to us.

But this is Leicester, so....

• Like 2