Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

Sky Transfer Center:

Leicester in talks with Juventus over Soule deal

Latest from Sky Sports' Lyall Thomas and Sky Italy's Gianluca Di Marzio:

Leicester are in talks with Juventus over a deal for Matias Soule.

The Argentina U23 international is a player of interest to Leicester and one of a number in the attacking-midfield position they are looking to recruit in.

Juventus want a substantial fee for him in the region of £33.5m (€40m) for Soule, who is believed to be keen on a move to Roma, who have yet to bid.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

West Ham making a bid as well apparently

It would be rude not too on their part.  Where are Everton in all this plus the usual Turkish suspects offering loans with obligations to shaft you at the end of the loan?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

It would be rude not too on their part.  Where are Everton in all this plus the usual Turkish suspects offering loans with obligations to shaft you at the end of the loan?

We joke about this but in all seriousness, it is positive knowing that we’re looking at players that a team that are pushing for those European places are as well.  

• Like 1

Romapress now reporting Roma have agreed terms with his entourage and their offer will be in soon.  I am sure the Rudfather has this all under control- assuming that is, this lad is our number 1 target. If he is just outbid Roma and gerrimin.

Just now, richardsfoxes said:

As much as i want this signing, surely it would be far more beneficial for us to spend that on a Striker?

It's quite probably that we'll have money left to pursue both a centre mid and a striker.

I doubt we've only got the money to spend ~20 on one player this summer.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

We have money but FFP works on a 3 year cycle so it doesnt factor in our profits from the 2010s.

Don’t waste your breath trying to explain in….. some folk just don’t get it 😂

Wait I’m confused, haven’t we had a ITK Journo stating that we’ve agreed a fee with Juve? Yet the further I’ve read there’s still people talking we need to pay the fee to ensure we get him?

Am I missing something?

3 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Wait I’m confused, haven’t we had a ITK Journo stating that we’ve agreed a fee with Juve? Yet the further I’ve read there’s still people talking we need to pay the fee to ensure we get him?

Am I missing something?

Yes 

Don’t ever enter the transfer forum during a window if at all 

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Am I missing something?

Until its Percy, BELIEVE NOTHING!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, LFEFox23 said:

Until its Percy, BELIEVE NOTHING!

Some of the guys posting about this transfer are probably much better connected than Percy when it comes to Italian football. It's just Italian football social media has so many of these Fab clones that it's sort of hard to tell who is who and who is credible. 

For example, I'm pretty sure Di Marzio is just Italian for Alan Nixon. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2