Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

4 hours ago, MPH said:

Agent talk and opinion. They are trying everything to throw us off the scent..

Either that, or trying to get us to stump up for more wages to 'convince him' not to reject us.

• Like 1

Didn't fancy him anyway. 

Too weak. Too slow. Wreaked of Silva. 

It should be noted I've never seen him play, done zero research on him and would not recognise him if he came up and introduced himself to me. But I can smell a bad signing a mile off. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DZ-LCFC said:

Hate this deal 

O

If Roma and the players agent have an agreement then they just wait for us to move on and then juve are stuck with a deal they don’t want to do 

gonna be a kick in the teeth for us if the kid ends up at West Ham!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

Didn't fancy him anyway. 

Too weak. Too slow. Wreaked of Silva. 

It should be noted I've never seen him play, done zero research on him and would not recognise him if he came up and introduced himself to me. But I can smell a bad signing a mile off. 

We need you to join the recruitment Team as they need a good nose given some of the very bad smells lingering around Seagrave these days. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

We should probably call it off. Not really a fan of players that don't actually want to be here... 

1 minute ago, volpeazzurro said:

If his heart isn't in it there's no point.

Like Kante? :ph34r:

Let call it quit. It’ feel like Juve are playing us with Roma, still not convinced that the players wants to come, or if that true or not!

If we threaten to walk away, I wonder if the player all of the sudden changes his mind about coming to Leicester, either way we will find out!