Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

Juve is showing interest in Genk’s Bilal El Khannouss. Leicester should have tried to get him instead of Soule, a natural central attacking midfielder. I watched him this season, huge talent.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, leuven said:

Juve is showing interest in Genk’s Bilal El Khannouss. Leicester should have tried to get him instead of Soule, a natural central attacking midfielder. I watched him this season, huge talent.

In all fairness, if Juve are showing an interest there is very little we could do and if a team like that has, it’s likely half of Europe also has.

Leicester have done Juve a huge favour and clearly are not going to succeed with this unless they pay way more than is realistic for a player whose heart is in Italy. Need to move on to other attacking  players and sound them out before getting involved in bidding wars

Edited by Edingleyfox

8 minutes ago, VLC86 said:

In all fairness, if Juve are showing an interest there is very little we could do and if a team like that has, it’s likely half of Europe also has.

Probably but you never know. Cameron Puertas is another good option in that position. Older but better stats. And one that Leicester could get if they wanted.

7 minutes ago, leuven said:

Probably but you never know. Cameron Puertas is another good option in that position. Older but better stats. And one that Leicester could get if they wanted.

This guy is the main man. Should be our main target.

• Like 1

If you genuinely want a player, you just have to pay the asking price. I know we’re keen to haggle, but as soon as you start to turn it into a bidding process, it drags on, other teams get involved and it becomes messy. I don’t actually think half of what’s reported is true in cases like this, it’s just the Italian media turning it into a Hollywood script. He won’t end up here, but I doubt it’s been as dramatic as the media are leading us to believe, I reckon we’ve probably not even put another bid in or have we even made a bid at all but shown interest with some talk of figures. 

Who knows, but given the rest of our business has been pretty fluid I’d take whatever is being reported on this with a pinch of salt. 

10 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

If you genuinely want a player, you just have to pay the asking price. I know we’re keen to haggle, but as soon as you start to turn it into a bidding process, it drags on, other teams get involved and it becomes messy. I don’t actually think half of what’s reported is true in cases like this, it’s just the Italian media turning it into a Hollywood script. He won’t end up here, but I doubt it’s been as dramatic as the media are leading us to believe, I reckon we’ve probably not even put another bid in or have we even made a bid at all but shown interest with some talk of figures. 

Who knows, but given the rest of our business has been pretty fluid I’d take whatever is being reported on this with a pinch of salt. 

Which is exactly what we did with the Okoli transfer.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

“Front #Juve , contacts continue with #Leicester and #WestHam for Mati #Soulè . The request is always 35 million € .”

We’re gonna end up getting him aren’t we..

He will go West Ham, live in London etc. 

26 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

“Front #Juve , contacts continue with #Leicester and #WestHam for Mati #Soulè . The request is always 35 million € .”

We’re gonna end up getting him aren’t we..

He ain’t coming here pal.